Does anyone here cross dress with gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

customaestro

Does anyone here cross dress with gloves?

Post by customaestro »

With my girlfriend gone on holidays, I've decided to try on her sailor mars costume. Unfortunately, its a little tight around the armpits but wearing it turns me on so much.

Unfortunately, she threw the gloves away but I have a pair of white satin gloves to match but I'm wearing some dark blue ones with it right now.

The material is so smooth and the skirt bit is silky so I can rub myself with the satin gloves.

I just ordered a custom made sailor Venus one on eBay and I'm really excited to receive it but it'll take about a month for it to arrive :(

Des anybody here cross dress?
glovebun
Occasional poster

Re: Does anyone here cross dress with gloves?

Post by glovebun »

i just haven't had the resources, or the body really

i have like, a skirt and some other stuff, but i'm still a tiny bit too thick around the waist (not that i'm even chubby, i'm just not skinny)
i'd like to do something like a crossdress cosplay for a convention to give me an excuse to wear long gloves at some point though
http://bunfish.tumblr.com - nsfw glove tumblr!
PhotoGloves
Regular poster

Post by PhotoGloves »

Apart from wearing long gloves, no.

I did try it for SM clubs a number of years back, apart from wearing gloves and boots (i've not worn those since either) and it wasn't really me. I have worn a long pair of black gloves back from a industrial/electro/metal club earlier this year, which was fun.

I'd quite like to wear satin gloves out but I don't have the nerve really.
lolman
Occasional poster

Post by lolman »

Yeah, I sometimes crossdress with gloves, and it's a huge turn on. I also wear heels or boots, because It's another big fetish
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

I will every now and again. Always when my partner is away. She has a few long satin dresses in black that are very easy to pair with gloves. She also has a shorter white cocktail dress. Also very easy to pair with gloves.
I always add the bra underneath to add some extra detail and just love how I feel and look. Very easily turned on
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

I don't know if this is technically crossdressing but I like to wear long coats, trench coats, and scarves with my leather and Isotoner gloves. I have about 5 coats, technically they are ladies' coats, but I can wear them out if I really set out to. I also have a sexy pair of brown leather boots that top off the outfit.
Max

Post by Max »

Not directly cross dress but wearing high heels with my latex stuff.
wulfe
Occasional poster

Post by wulfe »

I've tried wearing silk stockings. Cum on stockings is another turn on for me!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

I always loved wearing my wifes gloves collection.
Last year i started wearing her long gowns with the gloves - man this is fun! Why cant women dress like that ALL the time,everywhere???
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

I have been known to a times. I love and wear a lot of women’s boots, most days actually from riding style to full on 5’ leather thigh high boots. I have also been known to wear a few leather skirts of various lengths. Mostly worn in private for the wife’s amusement but i do wear the boots and women’s leather gloves out in public and often to the office (usually replace the boots with proper shoes prior to my staff getting in). In the winter months, i will wear thigh boots, leather skirt, leather gloves and an ankle length leather coat while out shopping with the wife. It really does turn us both on severely.

Return to “Glove talk forum”