biogel gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pipglove
Regular poster

biogel gloves

Post by pipglove »

Has anyone ever tried biogel gloves?
I've worn them, in particular biogel skinsense underglove, and the feeling is totally different than regular latex gloves. they are a bit 'thicker and more rigid. what do you think?
BuddyB
Regular poster

Re: biogel gloves

Post by BuddyB »

I actually prefer the non-latex Biogel gloves to many latex ones. One of the particular aspects I like about the Skinsense Underglove is the smell. At first it turned me off because of how different it was from other latex gloves, but now the smell arouses me.

As far as the "rigid" aspect, I am not bothered by it. I have owned non-latex gloves made by Ansell (Derma Prene - green color), and prefer the Biogels. The regular Skinsense by Biogel are slightly thinner than the Underglove. In contrast the PI gloves by Biogel (another non-latex option) is thicker than the Underglove.

One more thing that I do like about the Biogel non-latex gloves are the length of the cuff which is slightly longer than all other latex gloves I have owned (with the exception of gyno gloves).

So to sum up, I will take non-latex Biogel gloves any day of the week over latex (plus you don't have to put powder in them for repeated use).
pipglove
Regular poster

Post by pipglove »

thanks for your reply! Now I don't like very much the smell, maybe later it will be better!
But For now i still prefeare latex gloves. =)
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

I love the fit and the smell of the Biogel gloves, but I hate the inner coating itself. Sure, it makes the gloves easier to put on, but it's slightly rough compared with untreated latex. I much preferred the Regent "Dispo" Surgeons glove which was essentially the same but without the inner coating. Sadly I only have one pair left! I wish I could find a way of dissolving the Biogel coating off the gloves, but nothing reasonably safe that I've tried works. :-(
Ulquoirra2025
Newcomer

Post by Ulquoirra2025 »

Where can I buy biogel gloves
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ulquoirra2025 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:01 amWhere can I buy biogel gloves
This thread should be helpful:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=32500