Ever try on boots/gloves that belong to family/friends?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GloveMe6
Newcomer

Re: Ever try on boots/gloves that belong to family/friends?

Post by GloveMe6 »

My aunt got a pair of leather gloves for christmas one year. I loved the way they felt. I started sneaking off with them and jerking iff wearing em, covering em with my cum. Id clean em and put em back
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

When I was young about 13 years old we would go ant stay with realities . None of my family lived in the same tow . When we would get there I would go searching for gloves . My cousin was 3 years older than me .I went looking for her gloves . . I found she had a pair of Black Leather Gloves. I snuck them to the bathroom and put them on . I liked how they felt on my hands. They felt really good while playing . Each time we went there I would sneak off with those Leather Gloves lol I did that for the next year or so . One time she came home and was wearing them while smoking a cigarette. All of this took place in the early 80s . I remember those gloves very vividly. They were rabbit fur lined .
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

Well, some of my relatives were government officials and police officers. In my home country, if one is in either position, they must have at least a pair of white, cotton dress gloves as part of a uniform set for official ceremonies. This is also the case if you are with the scouts or flag raising squad (most likely in high school). Those were the very first gloves belonging to my relatives that I tried on, and I do like the feel of them because they are usually better quality gloves too. I do have a thing for leather gloves since a very early age, but I would refrain from trying on my uncle's/aunt's leather gloves because they were used for motorcycle rides, so they were usually worn and did smell of the road (and not of the worn leather itself). I did try some that looked newer.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

My mother in law had a pair of pink household rubber gloves in the upstairs bathroom. So when we used to visit I would often disappear for a while. :biggrin:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

My parents had a couple that were very good friends and the wife would always have on leather in some sort or fashion. I repeatedly stole her gloves when they came over to the house and would put them on and go to town. She was a beautiful women along with being a leather women was a smoker Virginia slim 120s no less. I would pleasure myself with one gloved hand while inhaling the aroma of the leather glove, her perfume and smoke of the other gloved hand. I would cum all over the glove, clean it off and put them back. Used to get so hard watching her wear those gloves knowing my cum was all over them.
rubberglover97
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglover97 »

My Uncle has a pair of steel toed rubber boots I really like.. I try them on every chance I get and have jerked on em once. I've always looked out for gloves everywhere but one specific experience stands out. I was cleaning a house for the same Uncle and noticed a box of gloves that looked pretty old and like it had been sitting in the garage forever. Figuring no one would miss them, I went ahead and took the box.

Return to “Glove talk forum”