IKEA Rubber Gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: IKEA Rubber Gloves

Post by Jake »

Well this is a pleasant coincidence. I noticed that they'd replaced their Potkes gloves (which they've had available in one colour and one size (M) for about a year) with the Rinnig line. I bought a pair of green and pink in small two weeks ago and they're very well-fitting (I'm a 6-6.5). They appear more durable and hold their shape a bit better than the usual generic cheap unlined gloves (which just feel flat and have giant creases on them), and I've actually found a use for them in a practical cleaning environment, so they're worth a try :)
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

For some reason i have never been a fan of two tone gloves, one colour only for me thanks :)
xxx Aby xxx
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

I much prefer just one colour, usually yellow or red. I remember when Ikea sold black unlined rubber gloves, they were thin but lasted quite a while, my wife used them many times not much good for washing dishes or cleaning though ! ;)
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

Tomglover wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:18 am I much prefer just one colour, usually yellow or red. I remember when Ikea sold black unlined rubber gloves, they were thin but lasted quite a while, my wife used them many times not much good for washing dishes or cleaning though ! ;)
Yes i usually wear yellow or pink for dishes/housework and my hubby likes to see me in red for gardening lol

He had a thing for one of the southerncharms gals who did a set in red in the shower (he can never remember he name) so for a while i was using red to clean the bathroom lol!!
xxx Aby xxx

Return to “Glove talk forum”