Men wearing women's leather gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Re: Men wearing women's leather gloves

Post by FancoisGant26 »

I too love my leather gloves. I only prefer women's leather gloves because I need that nice fit, I fit fine into 7.5 btw. I have wondered the same thing about how women would feel about a man wearing women's gloves. Looking for input from the women, though it'd be a little bias since you all love gloves as well :)
rougeabsolu
Newcomer

Post by rougeabsolu »

Swedish man, new to wwgfa.
Wearing soft and smooth elegant women's leather gloves every day in the colder seasons. Love the feeling and the look.
Of course also love to see women in feminine leather clothing, especially gloves.
Bielun
Occasional poster

Post by Bielun »

Same here, i also buy and wear women leather gloves everyday - 8,5 / xxl glove size. I have a quite big collection of gloves, some of them i wear only in bedroom. At the moment i think only one or two are typical men leather gloves (which are old, then i decided to buy only women).
The gloves which i usually wear in public are 30 cm long (~5 cm longer than typical men gloves). That's a wonderful feature. I don't know why men leather gloves have such worse style and are shorter.

I also wear gloves from the first colder days in atumn until warm spring, even if there is no need because of temperature.
I usually combine it with elegant suits, leather boots, or leather clothes - i have some leather jackets, pants and coats. I look for every occasion to wear gloves. For example two years ago on the wedding of my friends, which was in late summer i wore 30 cm long cream leather gloves to my elegant suit. Last year, during an corporate christmas party i've wore white leather gloves to my black-tie outfit almost the whole event. The gloves where 40 cm long, but of course they were under the sleeves, so for other people it look maybe like a little longer gloves, but not that much. I found It is always very exiting to wear gloves and other elegant/leather stuff, both in public and in bedroom. But of course gloves are the fundamental thing, without gloves there is no fun :)
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

I also wear women's leather gloves size XL or size 8 . I have never seen XXL . Where do you find them ? I do have some men's leather gloves that are unlined . But I find men's gloves too bulky also. I also have some longer length leather that I wear and I found out they hide nicely up the sleeves. I also have a pair of men's leather opera gloves that I ordered from a online store which hide nicely also. As for a woman's point of view my girlfriend doesn't mind she also has bought me women's gloves. She also give me a challenge to wear the long opera gloves to the adult toy store in warm weather without hiding them under long sleeves as the day was warm . I chickened out . But still wore gloves matter of fact we were both gloved .
Bielun
Occasional poster

Post by Bielun »

It depends on a size. XXL should mean 8,5 = 21,5 cm in hand width, but sometimes gloves are bigger or smaller, depends on a manufacturer. One time i've bought women leather gloves 8,5 from a well known and respectable company and they were way too bulky but the fingers where too short. Other times the gloves 8,5 fit wonderful or they are a little small for me, but i also own one 8-size and they fit perfectly. So, it's difficult to find a pattern, maybe the made-to-measure is the best way, but most expensive, and for example, i don't have any of the glove manufacturer in my city.

Good option, which i practise sometimes, is to buy the XL/XXL women lined gloves, and then carefully remove the lining - you get an extra size.
Also usually the gloves at first wore are tight, but the leather stretches, and later it fits perfetcly.

I understand that you wore long gloves that day, but under the sleeves? :) how warm was that day?
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

It was warm enough to wear short sleeves . That's what I had on that day a black T-shirt. It gets pretty warm where I live . Then again it gets pretty cold . But like I said I did chicken out but I did wear a pair of short leather gloves . We (My GF and I ) always wear gloves to and in adult store.
Bielun
Occasional poster

Post by Bielun »

Anyway, congrats. Still it needs some courage, and the girlfriend wore short or longer leather gloves? :)
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

The girlfriend was wearing short black leather gloves. The frst time we went I was wearing my short black leather gloves and she was wearing mid arm length black leather gloves . Both of us was wearing short sleeves . This was on a Saturday night and the store was pretty crowded.
bootbot2112
Occasional poster

Post by bootbot2112 »

I just love wearing womans unlined leather gloves, over the elbow or longer. I love the sleek tightness you cant get from mens gloves and they look and feel sooo much better
I just cant get that feeling of kinky arousal from anything other than femme leather
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

At first when I thought of men's leather gloves I thought of big bulky leather gloves like Granpa would wear but after searching the web I see some men's gloves are tight and sexy( maybe I will surprise husband with a pair) . But I can see why men would wear a woman's glove . As long as it wasn't pink red or something bright

Return to “Glove talk forum”