Girl's Talk

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

20somethinggirl
Occasional poster

Re: Girl's Talk

Post by 20somethinggirl »

Rommeltje wrote:As a follow-up, and in relation to the most recent comments in this thread, which part of the fetish is bigger for you girls/ladies: wearing them? Or seeing men wear them? Or perhaps even other women wearing them?
Seeing men wear them, I think it’s a control thing.. a man in leather gloves gives instantly becomes more dominant in my eyes, a certain assertion as he pulls each glove on
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

For me , I like wearing leather gloves. I like seeing women wearing leather gloves . Also I like to see a man wearing leather gloves . I don't like the bulky gloves. Tight gloves.
I agree with 20Something . There is something about seeing someone putting on tight leather gloves. <3
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Ber75 wrote:I'm surprised ,There isn't anymore questions
here's one - how many of you girls likes to wear long opera gloves (material doesnt matter) for a normal going out ? (dinner\movie\etc)

i suppose its normal in europe\usa etc where its normally cold most of the year..

here in the desert (middle east\asia) - 80% of the year its damn hot :P

so almost never happens..(seeing gloved women on the street..)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I like to wear opera gloves. But sadly I don't have any now >:( . I had a pair of black Spandex that went past my elbows. I wore them to prom. I wanted to wear them for graduation under my gown ,but my teachers didn't want me too. After I graduated I did wear them to a few parties. I lost those gloves during a move. I need to get a new pair.
It's hot where I live in the US . A lot has to do with humidity. But that doesn't stop me from wearing them .
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Why were your teachers against it? :huh: Seems like a pretty traditional part of a prom outfit.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

They were against me for wearing them at Graduation ceremony. They had no problem with me wearing them at prom
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Oh, right, sorry. I misread. :) That makes a little more sense. Though still a shame.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Yes too bad they think that it is "weird and inappropriate". I can only imagine how classy it would be wearing the graduation gown with long gloves. Maybe white gloves would look even more formal!

At least you respected the tradition of gloves in prom :luv:

Another question : maybe wearing opera gloves is not obvious for you in the street, I imagine elbow length or mid-arm gloves are more common. But do you constantly look for events where you can go wearing sophisticated opera gloves? What were your costumes in last Halloween, proms or other costume events?
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

The Opera gloves I was going to wear were black. I don't really look for a event to wear a mid arm length gloves . I just wear and go :p . For Halloween I wore a black outfit with black leather gloves to hand out candy .
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Ber75 wrote: I need to get a new pair.
there's plenty of sellers in ebay.com that sells them and ships to\within us

costs about 15-20$ a pair inc shipping

Return to “Glove talk forum”