When did you notice you had an attraction to leather gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Luckyhubby
Regular poster

When did you notice you had an attraction to leather gloves?

Post by Luckyhubby »

Hello all, I am relatively new to the forum and hope to post more here as time allows. I have a question for the forum though, when did you notice you had an attraction to leather gloves and what sparked it?

As for me, I have had a severe fetish for leather, boots and gloves since my early teen years and have worn leather much of my life. I have searched for the source of my fetishes for years and cannot come up with one single source.

My wife asked me about this shortly after we started dating and I explained my likes to her, and at that time I really didn’t have a clear answer and obviously still don’t. Thankfully she is very open minded and some would say uninhibited and we now enjoy all the joys of leather, gloves and boots can bring both of us.

Please share your stories

Thanks and I apologize if this has been asked before.

Lucky hubby
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: When did you notice you had an attraction to leather glo

Post by Rommeltje »

I can only answer for leather boots, but just like you, I have no idea where my fetish for those might've come from either. I can sort of guess where my (household) glove fetish came from: there was always a pair of those around when I grew up. But I'm not even sure I'd ever seen a pair of real life leather boots before I discovered my fetish for them. The origin is a complete mystery to me.

I guess it must've come from tv or something. Looking back, knee high leather boots were somewhat fashionable during my youth, so it's possible I've seen them somewhere. But I just don't remember anything that could have possibly triggered my fetish.
mutuff29
Occasional poster

Re: When did you notice you had an attraction to leather gloves?

Post by mutuff29 »

I think back to when I was at a family members house and one of my older very attractive cousins was wearing knee high leather boots and a leather skirt and she started tickling me! Been hooked ever since i think!
mutuff29
Occasional poster

Post by mutuff29 »

In terms of my glove fetish i have no idea though.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I didn't. :p I'm Household rubber gloves all the way. With a bit of fetish latex and medical on the side. :biggrin:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I was very young when I realised I had a thing for knee high boots and rubber gloves, possibly it was just part of that growing up thing that you want to be like a grown up and your mum is the adult you see the most. As for the leather gloves, I really don't know. My mum never had any and they weren't something I saw other relatives or neighbours wearing either. I remember seeing a lot of old ladies wearing them outside when I was little and I noticed they seemed to take one of their gloves off as soon as they got indoors in shops or doctor's waiting rooms. I think that intrigued me and made me notice them more in future.
rayray

Post by rayray »

I found I had a "thing" when watching Power Rangers when I was young;
neither my family or relative/friends had a glove environment at all,
especially leather gloves ...the gloves fetish of mine came from nowhere.
michaelsomersmbta
Newcomer

Post by michaelsomersmbta »

KIDNAPPERS WEARING THEM TURN ME ON
Loula
Occasional poster

Post by Loula »

rayray wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:51 am I found I had a "thing" when watching Power Rangers when I was young;
neither my family or relative/friends had a glove environment at all,
especially leather gloves ...the gloves fetish of mine came from nowhere.

I had a weird thing for Power Rangers too! my parents bought me these amazing faux leather white and gold power rangers gloves that made action sounds when you crossed your arms over each other. I used to sleep with them in my bed. Sometimes I would draw on a pair of old marigolds and use those instead.
Jd99
Newcomer

Post by Jd99 »

Having read some of the posts, mine is somewhat similar, but also pretty weird. When I was 6-7 years old, my Nan (who was in her forties then, but even now looks very good for her age) used to pick me up from school and would often wear black leather gloves, and I can recall liking them. My Nan also wore marigold-type rubber gloves to wash the dishes, and I used to sometimes wear them when I went to her house. I don’t remember her wearing leather gloves again for years, until I was around 16 and one day she came over to speak to me at school (she was a dinner lady). She was wearing black leather gloves and I just remember being very excited and aroused and wanting them desperately as I talked to her. Not long after, I was at her house for a family gathering and I sneaked upstairs to her bedroom to see if I could find the gloves. Sure enough, I rummaged in her handbag and found them; unbeknownst to anyone, I locked myself in the upstairs bathroom and masturbated wearing the gloves, before putting them back in the handbag. A couple of months later when I was back at my Nan’s house, I sneaked into her bedroom again and this time stole the gloves. I still have the gloves now and even wore them earlier! As for the rubber gloves, I used to also sneak into her kitchen and wear them, clasping rubber-clad hands round my face and inhaling the smell of rubber and licking them. However, leather has always been a bigger fetish! As I said, this will sound weird and peculiar (which it is), but maybe someone understands the psychology behind this sort of thing?

Return to “Glove talk forum”