Ways to masturbate with rubber gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Ways to masturbate with rubber gloves?

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:54 pmI'd never really thought about how you chaps go about the act, which is the essential erotic bit? Cumming into a rubber glove or wearing a rubber glove on your wanking hand?
The latter, for me. Plus just the feeling of a rubber glove on my cock. It feels really good. I do love to cum on my gloves as well, but that's more erotic right up to the point you do it. :mrgreen: After that, the post-cum clarity sets in, and it stops being a turn-on. (Though it's still fun.)

In the end, however, the real erotic bit is of course when a woman wears them. In a masturbatory situation, you just have to...take up the glove yourself, as it were. :-v
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:05 pm
mrs uni wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:54 pmI'd never really thought about how you chaps go about the act, which is the essential erotic bit? Cumming into a rubber glove or wearing a rubber glove on your wanking hand?
The latter, for me. Plus just the feeling of a rubber glove on my cock. It feels really good. I do love to cum on my gloves as well, but that'
Is it better to wear rubber gloves on both hands? s more erotic right up to the point you do it. :mrgreen: After that, the post-cum clarity sets in, and it stops being a turn-on. (Though it's still fun.)

In the end, however, the real erotic bit is of course when a woman wears them. In a masturbatory situation, you just have to...take up the glove yourself, as it were. :-v
How much of the kink is about the gloves and how much of is it is about rubber?

It always seems to be a thing that guys want to see women in rubber gloves as that's the visual cue that gets you aroused, but then what?

Is it all about the sensation of rubber for the willy; the sensation of being wanked off by a gloved hand or is it jerking off on/in something rubber? Or is it about wearing a rubber glove?

Does anyone wear both gloves because they feel erotic on their hands? Or is the other glove totally redundant and you throw it away; your glove collection is solely gloves for the hand that you masturbate with? Anyone even feel a bit eew and icky about the idea of ever wearing a glove on the hand that you don't use when pleasing yourself?

When does double gloving come into it and how does it work? Fascinated by all this stuff!

Never really thought about this before, how guys actually 'do the do' :$
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

mrs uni wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:33 am How much of the kink is about the gloves and how much of is it is about rubber?

It always seems to be a thing that guys want to see women in rubber gloves as that's the visual cue that gets you aroused, but then what?

Is it all about the sensation of rubber for the willy; the sensation of being wanked off by a gloved hand or is it jerking off on/in something rubber? Or is it about wearing a rubber glove?

Does anyone wear both gloves because they feel erotic on their hands? Or is the other glove totally redundant and you throw it away; your glove collection is solely gloves for the hand that you masturbate with? Anyone even feel a bit eew and icky about the idea of ever wearing a glove on the hand that you don't use when pleasing yourself?

When does double gloving come into it and how does it work? Fascinated by all this stuff!

Good questions Mrs Uni. I can only speak for myself - historically, I was into rubber gloves before the idea of a woman wearing them, however now, seeing a woman (my wife) wearing them is the ultimate thing. I love seeing her getting hot and sweaty doing household chores in them as well as in a more sexual setting.

One glove is a bit of a turn-off for me. I like the complete sensation (or sight) of both hands gloved. If I'm solo, one gloved hand on the willy, one touching elsewhere and another to smell is my thing. I do like to use an inside out glove to wank in sometimes. Not bothered about double gloving - too thick.

So, it's the whole thing. It's rubber on the willy, wearing rubber gloves, or touching someone else wearing them, smell, sound... a complete experience. I can't think of anything more all embracing.

I'm sure everyone is different though...
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

mrs uni wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:33 am
Rommeltje wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:05 pm
The latter, for me. Plus just the feeling of a rubber glove on my cock. It feels really good. I do love to cum on my gloves as well, but that'
Is it better to wear rubber gloves on both hands? s more erotic right up to the point you do it. :mrgreen: After that, the post-cum clarity sets in, and it stops being a turn-on. (Though it's still fun.)

How much of the kink is about the gloves and how much of is it is about rubber?

For me Mrs Uni, it’s about the rubber gloves, the thrill and debauchery of being aroused by something I shouldn’t be aroused by.
It’s the forbidden, fetishised nature of it.
A woman finding out that she can control me and entrance me in simple soft aromatic rubber gloves, or the look of revulsion if a woman disapproved of my interest in their gloves.

So, yes, I love the gloves, but more than that the deviancy and perversion, or hidden desire. There has to be a story.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:33 amHow much of the kink is about the gloves and how much of is it is about rubber?

For me, it's more about the gloves than the rubber. It's mostly the shape that gets me going, which is why I can also get turned on by seeing gloves in illustrations (e.g., Dexter's Mom, if you know who that is), and by leather gloves if they're a little shy of elbow length and a bit wider at the cuffs. Rubber gloves are still the best because of how smooth they are and the way they move around the arm.

I'm not exactly sure what turns me on about it, but it clearly correlates to my other fetish: knee high boots, which are also the best if they come up to just below the knee, and there's some space between leg and shaft. I think it makes me feel like the gloves and boots are in a way controlling the arms and legs of the wearer, rather than the other way around.

Despite the rubber not being the primary draw for me, it still feels absolutely great. That's mostly why I wear them during masturbation (though not all of the time, only when I'm making a night of it, so to say :-v). I usually wear just the one, again because it's about the way it feels, and because I need my other hand to be a bit more dexterous for handling the mouse and keyboard.

I would never throw the other glove away, though. Being gloved on both hands is still enjoyable. Let alone that if my SO wears gloves, I definitely want her to always wear both.
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

For me, it's mainly about the feel of the rubber - both on my hands and over my body. I loved the cool, soft limber feel of rubber gloves from the first time I tried them on as a child, and that increased a hundredfold when I encountered super-smooth unlined household gloves (Ansell "DuMor" from Boots pharmacy). At the time I knew this was something I had to keep as my secret, even though I knew nothing about sex or masturbation till some years later. When I went through puberty, and masturbation became a regular habit (as I suppose it does for all boys - I'm less clear whether it's the same for girls) it occurred to me that the smooth interior of an unlined or surgical rubber glove, especially the nice tight stretchy fingers, might well be a good substitute for "the real thing". I quickly discovered that some sort of lubrication was essential (usually hand cream, thinned down -- sadly it was years before I could bring myself to actually buy some proper lube which was so much better) but the other BIG turn-on for me was the feel of the smooth cool slippy rubber over my thighs, between my legs and over my balls. Mostly I've masturbated this way, and still do, simply because it feels infinitely better than the old up-and-down of the foreskin, which (although it eventually "does the job" in terms of achieving an orgasm) doesn't feel all that great on the way - and incidentally can be a good way to get sore!

I find the sight of a woman in rubber gloves, indeed any rubber clothing, very sexy (especially if she's wearing the sort of gloves I like), not only because foxy clothing / lingerie is a turn-on in itself -- I love nice hosiery and skin-tight wet-look leggings -- but also because it somehow ties together the sensual pleasure I've almost always found in rubber (gloves) with the simple joys of a lovely woman, and the erotic excitement of sex - with or without rubber involved. The idea that some women might also share this clandestine enjoyment of rubber is very exciting and intriguing!
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

I love wanking whilst wearing rubber gloves. My preference is wearing both gloves, besides anything else I’m ambidextrous when it comes to wanking so I often change hands.
Really enjoyable lubing them up so they slide up and down my shaft easier.
As for when I cum, I usually shoot my load onto the spare gloved hand!!

I also enjoy fingering myself whilst having a wank and that’s something that psychologically I need to be gloved for….

Regarding my desires for a woman wearing gloves for sex or masturbation. She has to be wearing both gloves.
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

With Spontex Second Skin gloves which I really like the texture and a latex glove on top of it. I also tend to wear long opera-style leather gloves.
GumTom
Regular poster

Post by GumTom »

I prefer masturbating with either unlined rubber gloves (very hard to get here in Germany) or worn rubber gloves where the flock lining has gone. I wear the gloves some time before starting. I love it when sweat is building up. If time is less I also wet my hands with water an slipt into them. This gives me a kick and the orgasm is much better than with "dry" or lined gloves where I only feel the flocks an not the rubber. But then i have several methods. Just the usual up and down by changing hands or sometimes I put a third glove over my cock to wank. When I am really pervy (after having a beer or two...;-) ) I shoot my load into another two gloves and when my lust is increasing again I put them on for a second round...Call me insane but sometimes I like this. After relaxing a bit I need to clean the gloves of course immediately:-)
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Another technique I have stumbled across is to hold the gloves against the shaft while masturbating. If you hold them by the cuffs, the fingers drop on to the testicles and stroke them as you move up and down. It feels like when my wife touches my balls in rubber gloves, very stimulating. If you do it with 3/4 gloves or experiment with different glove weights, the touching can be heavier or lighter. Has anyone else tried this?

Return to “Glove talk forum”