Ways to masturbate with rubber gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

katertjekat
VIP

Re: Ways to masturbate with rubber gloves?

Post by katertjekat »

meistrllapgoch wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:54 am Another technique I have stumbled across is to hold the gloves against the shaft while masturbating. If you hold them by the cuffs, the fingers drop on to the testicles and stroke them as you move up and down. It feels like when my wife touches my balls in rubber gloves, very stimulating. If you do it with 3/4 gloves or experiment with different glove weights, the touching can be heavier or lighter. Has anyone else tried this?
Yes, exactly the method I prefer too!! I like it how the cuff gets wet from the pre-cum 😋
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

meistrllapgoch wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:54 am Another technique I have stumbled across is to hold the gloves against the shaft while masturbating. If you hold them by the cuffs, the fingers drop on to the testicles and stroke them as you move up and down. It feels like when my wife touches my balls in rubber gloves, very stimulating. If you do it with 3/4 gloves or experiment with different glove weights, the touching can be heavier or lighter. Has anyone else tried this?
Just tried this using a Spontex soft hands glove which have a textured cuff to prevent drips - certainly didn't prevent me dripping - it felt great 8D . Also love the fingers dangling around my balls. Felt great. Thanks for the tip :8up:
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Jimglove wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:52 pm
Just tried this using a Spontex soft hands glove which have a textured cuff to prevent drips - certainly didn't prevent me dripping - it felt great 8D . Also love the fingers dangling around my balls. Felt great. Thanks for the tip :8up:

Good isn’t it! Try using two or three pairs or thick gloves, they slap against your balls a bit harder, feels like someone is doing it you
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

GumTom wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:54 pm I prefer masturbating with either unlined rubber gloves (very hard to get here in Germany) or worn rubber gloves where the flock lining has gone. I wear the gloves some time before starting. I love it when sweat is building up. If time is less I also wet my hands with water an slipt into them. This gives me a kick and the orgasm is much better than with "dry" or lined gloves where I only feel the flocks an not the rubber.
I'm not particularly fond of unlined gloves as they are usually chlorinated, but I totally agree about used gloves where the flock lining has worn away - I love that slightly clammy rubber feel, and even better when they are sweaty. I used to do the thing with water, but it's not the same as sweat - it's the smell of the warm wet rubber that really gets me going!
GumTom
Regular poster

Post by GumTom »

You're definetely right. "Natural" sweaty gloves cannot be replaced. But I have very dry hands. In normal life it is not too bad to have always dry hands...but for living out and enjoy our special kick it takes a lot of time which I don't have...

Return to “Glove talk forum”