What do you hate concerning gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: What do you hate concerning gloves?

Post by Rommeltje »

Ceramic wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:21 amthose arnt so bad...
Yes. They. Are. :tongue:
sensualista wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:38 pmAnother thing that I can't stand (and I know that for a lot of people here the opposite is the case) is sweaty hands in gloves, especially household gloves. I like my gloves tight, but my hands get sweaty quickly, and the combination of the two sometimes makes it very hard to take the gloves off, and that annoys me almost as much as the feeling of being sweaty inside the gloves in and of itself.
Completely agree. When I plan on wearing gloves for a long time, I make sure I have a few pairs ready, so I can switch when they become too sweaty on my hands.

Although I must say - even if just to namedrop my favorite gloves again - I hardly have that problem at all when I'm wearing Camaclean 708's. Have you tried those?
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

Rommeltje wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:27 pm Although I must say - even if just to namedrop my favorite gloves again - I hardly have that problem at all when I'm wearing Camaclean 708's. Have you tried those?
you really are a man on a mission, aren't you :p
I had those camaclean gloves in the cart on hygi several times, but it's a completely different story to place an order with nothing but gloves than to just add a pair to a random amazon order. haven't been able to take that step yet. but I'll get there eventually.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sensualista wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:04 amyou really are a man on a mission, aren't you :p
I had those camaclean gloves in the cart on hygi several times, but it's a completely different story to place an order with nothing but gloves than to just add a pair to a random amazon order. haven't been able to take that step yet. but I'll get there eventually.
I consider myself a glovevangelist. 0:)

I've ordered boxes full of gloves on hygi. :mrgreen: I'll let you know next time I place an order of 20-something pairs, so you can order one pair of KCL's at the same time. :p They'll be too preoccupied with my huge order to notice yours. ;)
BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

I hate it when household gloves tear. It is one of the worst feelings ever to see your favorite gloves tear and not have any way of mending them. I wish they were more durable, but I also understand if you use something too much eventually a break is inevitable. I just hate it when a tear happens!

I hate those cheap household gloves that feel extremely thin and drag against your skin.The right household glove in my eyes should slide smoothly over the skin without causing too much friction. A bit of friction is fine, but too much and it ruins the pleasure.

I absolutely hate it when my gloves get sweaty from me wearing them for too long. Just makes me feel gross.

I hate the look of those new Silicone gloves I see all over youtube. If they ever become popular or overtake the regular household glove in popularity it'll make me feel so depressed.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Lipstick on gloves. I hate it
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

pinkrubbergloves wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:46 am Lipstick on gloves. I hate it
Ah yes, I absolutely second that!!!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

thats easy #2,throw them away and buy new ones :p
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

BlueFatCat123 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:45 am

I hate those cheap household gloves that feel extremely thin and drag against your skin.The right household glove in my eyes should slide smoothly over the skin without causing too much friction. A bit of friction is fine, but too much and it ruins the pleasure.
Oh I love the friction of a dry household glove. Definitely prefer that to lubed up gloves. I think it seems a bit more spontaneous and the sticky, grippy rubber feels great. :D
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
shed740
Regular poster

Post by shed740 »

Not strictly to do with gloves themselves, but when a video, particularly ASMR ones, are mislabelled as 'latex gloves' when they're nitrile (which is not too bad) or vinyl (just wrong). Perhaps it makes me a glove pedant :hmm: , hopefully I'm not alone on this one.
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

here's another one... when a professional doesn't wear the appropriate gloves for a task.
recently I went to the gynaecologist and you can imagine my disappointment when she wore those weird oversized clear plastic gloves for the exam. I'm not a medical professional and have no idea if there are rules, but those gloves felt so out of place? I'm not even into latex/medical gloves, but that was just weird

Return to “Glove talk forum”