Acceptance of the fetish

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ber75
Regular poster

Re: Acceptance of the fetish

Post by Ber75 »

I wear my leather gloves and isotoners around coworkers and friends . . I also wear around family members except my parents . When I wear around them my mother gives me the eye roll. . When I was younger I use to wear a pair of knit stretch gloves all the time . I would wear them to ride my bicycle even in the summer. Then my gloves would disappear and I would not find again until cold days
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Ber75 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:31 pm I wear my leather gloves and isotoners around coworkers and friends . . I also wear around family members except my parents . When I wear around them my mother gives me the eye roll. . When I was younger I use to wear a pair of knit stretch gloves all the time . I would wear them to ride my bicycle even in the summer. Then my gloves would disappear and I would not find again until cold days
What would your friends and family say about it anything? How long did it take for them all to accept it? I know the feeling When I wear gloves around the house my mother does the same thing and asks why I’m wearing them.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ber75 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:31 pm(...)When I wear around them my mother gives me the eye roll.
countrylatexglover wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 pmWhen I wear gloves around the house my mother does the same thing and asks why I’m wearing them.
Huh, interesting. :hmm: Maybe it's because your moms know that you never used to wear such gloves while growing up, so it sticks out to them as uncommon behavior, while people who don't know you so well, assume that it's just something you do, and they don't care.
countrylatexglover
VIP

rommeltje I wish I could wear them around more people I knew I usually only get to wear them around my fiance and thats about it or on my own.
countrylatexglover
VIP

As I think about this topic I realize its more difficult for me to just wear the gloves I want out in public as they are mostly nitrile gloves, not as fashionable as leather or satin. i just love the way they feel on my hands sooo much!!!
countrylatexglover
VIP

tigga76 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:17 am I often wear disposable and household gloves, also in public. For example, when cleaning the car or when working in the garden and DIY activities.
In the house I wear household gloves for cleaning and dishwashing, this not only if the family is there, but for example, even if parents or parents-in-law or friends are there.
I also wear a washable apron at home and sometimes gloves when cutting onions or similar. This also in the presence of visitors.

So far nobody has said anything about the apron or the gloves. Whether they find it normal or do not dare?
Our children know it, Papa cleaning with rubber gloves and cooking with apron, Mama without apron and without gloves (unfortunately). Let's see how the daughters do it later ...

At work I also wear household gloves for cleaning and disinfecting work. This morning, for example, to clean the computer keyboard and the computer mouse. Likewise, I wear gloves when I wash dishes.
The gloves I wear even if my employees are there, so far I was not addressed by them.
My employees themselves wear gloves very differently for such tasks, some for every little thing and others almost never.
Have you ever been able to wear your disposable gloves in a social environment or setting? Meaning like around friends when having a few drinks or anything like that or is it mostly for chores and cooking?
countrylatexglover
VIP

I was having some feelings towards being able to wear my nitrile gloves in public more. Some places I do wear them and some I don’t. Mostly places I don’t go to often or I know I won’t see anyone I know there. Been thinking about what to say if someone ever asked me about them, might just be straight out about it some day and tell them i just love the way they feel on my hands. Might even tell them I’m not a germaphobe or have a skin condition and see what happens. Would rather be honest then say I’m sick or something, and just see what the reaction is.
nitrileglovelover
Occasional poster

Post by nitrileglovelover »

I love wearing latex and nitrile medical gloves, and have always wondered about wearing them out and about aswell. I actually started to when I was young and delivering newspapers, nice blue nitrile gloves kept the ink off my hands. I've been trying to find ways to incorporate ways to wear them in public, I've worn them while driving ( latex & nitrile), I got a couple strange looks going through a fast food drive through, but it was a very quick strange look and then they seemed to not care or accept it, it was actually pretty cool. I've also worn them while dining I at a fast food joint, was kinda sketchy and got some looks but no one said anything (the place only had 3 or 4 customers in it at the time. Couple other places too like on walking trails and such, just put my hands in my pockets when going by someone. Feels so good to be able to enjoy the fetish outdoors.
countrylatexglover
VIP

nitrileglovelover wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:02 am I love wearing latex and nitrile medical gloves, and have always wondered about wearing them out and about aswell. I actually started to when I was young and delivering newspapers, nice blue nitrile gloves kept the ink off my hands. I've been trying to find ways to incorporate ways to wear them in public, I've worn them while driving ( latex & nitrile), I got a couple strange looks going through a fast food drive through, but it was a very quick strange look and then they seemed to not care or accept it, it was actually pretty cool. I've also worn them while dining I at a fast food joint, was kinda sketchy and got some looks but no one said anything (the place only had 3 or 4 customers in it at the time. Couple other places too like on walking trails and such, just put my hands in my pockets when going by someone. Feels so good to be able to enjoy the fetish outdoors.
Have you ever been brave rough to wear them around people you know, like in a social setting? Do you wear them around family at all or would they think it to be weird?
nitrileglovelover
Occasional poster

Post by nitrileglovelover »

countrylatexglover wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:26 pm
nitrileglovelover wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:02 am I love wearing latex and nitrile medical gloves, and have always wondered about wearing them out and about aswell. I actually started to when I was young and delivering newspapers, nice blue nitrile gloves kept the ink off my hands. I've been trying to find ways to incorporate ways to wear them in public, I've worn them while driving ( latex & nitrile), I got a couple strange looks going through a fast food drive through, but it was a very quick strange look and then they seemed to not care or accept it, it was actually pretty cool. I've also worn them while dining I at a fast food joint, was kinda sketchy and got some looks but no one said anything (the place only had 3 or 4 customers in it at the time. Couple other places too like on walking trails and such, just put my hands in my pockets when going by someone. Feels so good to be able to enjoy the fetish outdoors.
Have you ever been brave rough to wear them around people you know, like in a social setting? Do you wear them around family at all or would they think it to be weird?
I think it'd be weird to wear them around family and friends, it's more of a sexual fetish for me, although if I'm helping a friend out working on a car or something that could require gloves I dont hesitate to put them on. I used to live in a townhouse with 3 girls ( I was the only guy) and whenever I had to do dishes I wouldnt hesitate to snap on a pair of small tight fitting nitrile gloves, got a weird glance the first couple times but after that it was just completely normal.. they would still ask why I got ones that were so tight, so I'd just say they sent the wrong size and I cant return an opened package. But as far as casually wearing them outside of my own space I dont do that regularly because I dont want to walk around turned on all the time lol.

Return to “Glove talk forum”