Gloves at work or in the office

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Gloves at work or in the office

Post by countrylatexglover »

So I was thinking about it and wanted to ask everyone :hmm: do you ever wear gloves in the office when your on your computer or just in your office??

Do you ever have to share a computer with someone on another shift and wear gloves as an excuse to not get their germs?

Obviously they make wipes sure but as we all know gloves are more fun! :p So if you do I would love to hear what kinda gloves you would wear and for how long you can go with them on either?

Figured I would ask out of curiosity now some of y’all here probably work construction and that is easy to wear gloves in that profession or the medical profession, I am mostly wondering for people who wouldn’t really normally need them. Professions like sale or data entry or management mainly office jobs where you might interact with other coworkers or even customers.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Gloves at work or in the office

Post by GlovedYankee »

I wear gloves at the store I work quite a bit. If I’m in the office on the register or waiting on customers them in my isotoners. If I’m working on the computer then I’m wearing my black cotton gloves and I wear those most of the time when I’m typing. If the work involves working on the stock, then I’m in work gloves or medical gloves. So yes, gloves for me is a must.
Last edited by GlovedYankee on Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I wear my gloves to work all the time. I also wear them when I go off site for setups. As acting manager of my department I must attend staff meetings and department meetings I wear my gloves always.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Ber75 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:11 pm I wear my gloves to work all the time. I also wear them when I go off site for setups. As the acting manager of my department, I must attend staff meetings and department meetings I wear my gloves always.
Hey Ber,

What gloves is it that you are wearing when at the office or at staff meetings?
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I wear short unlined black leather gloves
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

I wear unlined leather gloves every day to the office. I usually keep them on all the time unless i have to meet with a client. Regardless of the heat, i will be wearing some sort of leather glove. I too will wear them infront of my staff as some of them wear gloves as well. We have a nice little glove culture in my office.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Has anyone done this who works for someone else and their boss does have a problem with it?

Return to “Glove talk forum”