Glove fetish origin

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Glove fetish origin

Post by countrylatexglover »

So I have asked a similar question to this before but not this one. Does anyone have any idea where the whole thing of a glove fetish originated from? Not for anyone in particular but just in general. I just wonder how it all started or where it started from and how it ever got this big. We come from all over the world to talk on here but I wonder where the whole thing of a glove fetish began.
secret_angels
Occasional poster

Re: Glove fetish origin

Post by secret_angels »

Very interesting theme but I was quite shock that no body cares.. :(
Have you ever read some books or some articles about it in the internet? I haven't but I try to simulate it on my own thinking.

There are a lot of thing to discuss about this thema, and I have not so much time so I just should write it very briefly. First of all, I think the hands are one of the most useful and expressive parts of the body. This parts are so important that can touch and grab things, so there are a lot of life activities done by hands. The otherthing is, It's like the second face: It can express our feelings and attitudes.

Wearing gloves can do the effect to these 2 aspects. The gloves prevent the hand to touch things directly. For example if a gloved woman touch someone with her gloves, for gloves fetishists it can have many diffenrent meanings: Or she has affections with him but still keep herself distanced (maybe she wants to play you a bit, which often drives the men crazy, or maybe she just wants to keep her noble hands clean), or she just think that he is in the lower class and don't want to touch him directly to prevent herself from his uncleaness....both of those meaning has the same point: keeping distance, cleaness, and elegance/ nobility. With these aspects, there is a quite relation between masochism and gloves fetish: A big chance that a person, who has gloves fetish, also has masochism toward the gender, in which the person interested in.

Furthermore, except fingerless gloves, all the gloves cover the fingernails completely. Fingernails are kind of "eyes" of the hands, show the "character" of the hands. Covering not only the hands, but also covering the nails - the accents of the hands, will result a mysterious shape of the hands. Gloves are the only one dress part which show exactly the shape of the part it covers, for example: shoes don't look like feet so much, trousers look like legs but if they are sexy or not depends on how good they show the legs, shirts just cover a part of the upper body, hats don't look like heads at all....BUT GLOVES look completely like hands!! So they maintain the shape of the hands perfectly even when they totally cover them (of course if they are good gloves!). When one of the most expressive parts of the body - as i said above - covered, but still can keep their shape: BOOM!!! A miracle appears and plays a trick with human's mind. Human are both scared of and excited about mysteries and stuffs..so their minds will be charmed by a hands showing no expression or feeling. And this explains also it's extremely sexy and exciting for the gloves fetishists to see someone they know putting on gloves, because they usually see bare hands of the person and in the moment his/her hands slip into a gloves, turn from expressful hands into "cold" hands. And this will also turn the gloves wearer to another person immediately in the eyes the gloves fetishists.

After that, the fetishists will long to touch the person's hands in gloves. This will will lead us to the other aspects of gloves like materials, shape, colours of the gloves....I will talk about this in another day.

How are your opinions?
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Don't know about others, but I EXACTLY remember where and how it started for me. Have been on a boarding school from the age of 6 till going to university.
When I entered boarding school at that young age, we had a dormitory and a common bathroom adjacent. It was normal that the youngest children were soaped under the shower by the female educators. One of these was always wearing rubber gloves to do so. I remember already at the age of seven it being completely impossible to look away from those gloves. Although nothing sexual at that moment, I always found it exciting to be washed by that woman. After all the little ones were washed, she used to hang her gloves to dry on a towel rack. On multiple occasions I just took the gloves and put them over my hands to feel the sweaty interior. Nobody ever made a point of it, and at that age I obviously didn't really understand myself why exactly I was so attracted to these gloves.
My wife knows about this, and sometimes to tease me, she reaches one arm into the shower with a glove on :-D
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

I have had this hunch for some time that the 1st touch ever for many of us might have been a medical latex glove while being born...
(medical latex seems to be the most spread in fetishy circles as satin & leather are usually part of more deliberate outfits)
katertjekat wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:40 pm
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

SexySurgical wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:50 pm I have had this hunch for some time that the 1st touch ever for many of us might have been a medical latex glove while being born...
(medical latex seems to be the most spread in fetishy circles as satin & leather are usually part of more deliberate outfits)
katertjekat wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:40 pm
I would agree about the medical gloves. Or for some of us the first time they check down there and do a thourough job. Definitely lots of latex and medical glove videos out there and more and more every day.

Now what i have really always wondered still is what was the first ever recorded Even on paper like in a journal handjob or anything related with gloves on. I’m curious to know how far back it goes as there are paintings from years ago sexual acts such as handjobs and what not but when was the first one with a gloved hand and why?? That my biggest question. And then when did it branch out to other gloves?
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

I'm not sure how my fetish started . I've had it for as long as I can remember. I remember being very small maybe 3 (yes I can remember that far back ) my grandmother had a bag of gloves and she would let me play with them . She eventually gave me 2 pairs when I was 5 . But I also remember playing with a pair of leather gloves that belonged to my mother . I never really understood why I got so excited if you know what I mean when I saw a woman wearing gloves. I did not figure that out until I was 12. I still wear women's gloves . I prefer women's gloves over male gloves anyday . I know that wearing women's gloves has led to a opening of a little crossdressing of certain female attire like boots and pants . I'm fortunate to have a girlfriend that supports and indulges my glove fetish and has even bought me women's gloves and boots

Return to “Glove talk forum”