Wearing gloves in public [Megathread]

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Had a sit down Lunch with gloves on.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Rommeltje wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:48 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:30 amThank you for organizing it and it if’s too much please tell me! If not great!
Now that it's all in one thread: go wild! :D

Let's see if this works for you. It may happen to be more convient to make this into a subforum, so there can be different topics within it. But if you're good with keeping all of it in this one thread, that'd be great. :)
Would it be possible to make it a sub category?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Wearing gloves in public [Megathread]

Post by Rommeltje »

It would, but let's first see how this works out.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:15 am It would, but let's first see how this works out.
Well thank you rommeltje sorry for so many posts all of the sudden but thanks for organizing it!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Latexlover93 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:24 pm I were my elbow length latex gloves every were I go
Very nice! Do you get a lot of looks or not bad? Are you really use to it now?
countrylatexglover
VIP

So as we went out to eat recently the waitress was wearing black nitrile gloves! I thought it awesome and complimented her on it she then thanked me a told me why she had to wear them. It really made me want to put a pair on that I had in the car but it would have given the wrong idea. Was actually thinking about just wearing them in to the place to eat but i didn’t and now I wish i had wore them in.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Just to comment on this mega thread hope everyone who is exploring or has the gloves in public thing like I do feels free to post their experiences on here as well hope it’s not just me on here lol.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: To those who actually wear gloves publicly Or in front of close friends or family

tigga76 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:25 am I have answered you at another thread with a similar theme:
https://www.wwgfa.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 264#p98249
So this topic has been put into a mega threat for me from the man in charge himself so now I it can be organized better thanks again [Romm].
Latexlover93
Occasional poster

Post by Latexlover93 »

I get a few funny looks but I don't mind I have tryed a lot of differ things so I am pritty much use to it some of the things I have done no male would but I don't mind
countrylatexglover
VIP

Hardest thing for me is to think about what people I know would have to say. A lot of people would think it very weird that I know to wear the gloves I want to all of the time. And I think parents would show great worry or disappointment. If that didn’t happen or I I wasn’t afraid of that I would be golden and would probably never be without gloves again lol.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Latexlover93 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:51 am I get a few funny looks but I don't mind I have tryed a lot of differ things so I am pritty much use to it some of the things I have done no male would but I don't mind
What was the hardest part for you to get past for wearing them out with other people you know around?

Return to “Glove talk forum”