Cornerstone of my rubber glove fetish

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

latexglovedstrangler
Occasional poster

Cornerstone of my rubber glove fetish

Post by latexglovedstrangler »

This opening scene from a 1971 Hawaii Five-O episode forever scarred me, and just looking at this photo to copy the URL has my heart beating out of my chest and my head pounding. A woman has just been strangled upon entering her dark apartment, and the psychotic killer lays her body on the bed and methodically, almost lovingly, applies makeup and a blonde wig to cause her to resemble a former prostitute he is obsessed with. The long closeups of the killer's rubber gloves and the girl's beautiful face with heavy makeup have remained in my mind all these years, even going 15 years between seeing this episode in the pre-computer years. I am always on the lookout for rubber gloves in crime scenes - some favorites are the 1964 film The Strangler, the 1956 original version of A Kiss Before Dying, an episode of the 70s cop show The Rookies, a few of the Italian giallo films feature rubber gloves rather than the usual leather gloves...seeing a closeup of the unseen killer stretching on a pair of rubber gloves as he watches his impending victim causes extreme stomach butterflies and shaking, heavy breathing and my cock standing up rigid and throbbing. I've opened a new email address as I can't get into my legacy one, rubberglovedstrangler@gmail.com - ladies beware. ;)

Return to “Glove talk forum”