Gloves at home with kids.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloves at home with kids.

Post by Rommeltje »

Clearly there are different ways a glove fetish can manifest itself. I'm with Tronn, as for me, gloves just have an inherent link to sexuality. It sexualizes the person wearing them, which can make it very uncomfortable to see someone wearing gloves if it's someone you don't want to be thinking about in a sexual way: family members, kids, men (if you're a straight man), unattractive people.

For others, it's apparently more about aesthetics, which means they can appreciate someone - anyone - looking good in gloves, without associating it with sex.

To each, as they say, their own.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

When we had our twins, yes our fetish life of gloves, leather, boots and smoking did change quite a bit. However since that time it has come around again. My wife wears leather, gloves and boots in front of them always tasteful as she keeps the naughty stuff private for us only. She will wear thigh boots over jeans when we go out as a family to dinner and the like and will often wear leather gloves as well. Our twins have asked her “ why do you wear gloves and boots all the time” and she says “ because daddy likes them. I do wear leather and gloves around them only when it is the correct time I.E winter or going for a motorcycle ride etc. We do smoke but never around the twins. So some of the old life has been brought back but it will always be changed to an extent.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Luckyhubby wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:53 pm When we had our twins, yes our fetish life of gloves, leather, boots and smoking did change quite a bit. However since that time it has come around again. My wife wears leather, gloves and boots in front of them always tasteful as she keeps the naughty stuff private for us only. She will wear thigh boots over jeans when we go out as a family to dinner and the like and will often wear leather gloves as well. Our twins have asked her “ why do you wear gloves and boots all the time” and she says “ because daddy likes them. I do wear leather and gloves around them only when it is the correct time I.E winter or going for a motorcycle ride etc. We do smoke but never around the twins. So some of the old life has been brought back but it will always be changed to an extent.
So yes I was hoping for an answer like this. That just the obvious arousals from wearing gloves was saved for the bed room but the enjoyment of wearing them could still be there in front of your family just not in a way that is inappropriate at all. Seems like a good answer from her also because daddy likes them just says she wears them because you like them on her cause maybe she looks good to you in them, as I’m sure she does to you. And I figured it would change a little or even a lot just curious as to how y’all deal or dealt with it.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Thank you all for your answers and yes of course being aroused around the kids is definitely a no no but to still be able to enjoy wearing them if your fetish can go beyond arousal to be explored in public.
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

countrylatexglover wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:17 pm
Luckyhubby wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:53 pm When we had our twins, yes our fetish life of gloves, leather, boots and smoking did change quite a bit. However since that time it has come around again. My wife wears leather, gloves and boots in front of them always tasteful as she keeps the naughty stuff private for us only. She will wear thigh boots over jeans when we go out as a family to dinner and the like and will often wear leather gloves as well. Our twins have asked her “ why do you wear gloves and boots all the time” and she says “ because daddy likes them. I do wear leather and gloves around them only when it is the correct time I.E winter or going for a motorcycle ride etc. We do smoke but never around the twins. So some of the old life has been brought back but it will always be changed to an extent.
So yes I was hoping for an answer like this. That just the obvious arousals from wearing gloves was saved for the bed room but the enjoyment of wearing them could still be there in front of your family just not in a way that is inappropriate at all. Seems like a good answer from her also because daddy likes them just says she wears them because you like them on her cause maybe she looks good to you in them, as I’m sure she does to you. And I figured it would change a little or even a lot just curious as to how y’all deal or dealt with it.
The leather, gloved and booted life along with our smoking fetish will always be a part of our life. Sure the twins changed the way it happens at times but it will always be there. The wife actually enjoys it when she is tastefully leathered up around them as it is a tease for me and she enjoys the attention she gets from other men and women while wearing her leathers, gloves and boots.

We transformed our finished basement into a leather and smoking paradise where we can live out our “secret” lives to the max as we did before we were parents. A friend actually coined it the “Leather Suite”.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I think it's because I wasn't exposed to family wearing hrg in a normal household setting, neither my mum or any other family member used them, I consider them a sexual thing. I remember in my early teens being excited when I saw the attractive canteen staff at school with rubber gloves on. My other main fetishes, boots and converse/vans derives from seeing attractive girls wearing them(I hate seeing men in them). :D These are very informative years.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove talk forum”