What a difference it makes.... [ASMR Cherry: tight vs baggy]

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

jessicavandaag
Regular poster

What a difference it makes.... [ASMR Cherry: tight vs baggy]

Post by jessicavandaag »

Guys, I wanted to start a conversation here. I posted about this before a few times but nothing concrete came out.
As a woman, I find ill-fitting, buggy or larger than needed gloves uncomfortable, and they turn me off (yes, love ladies, sorry guys...).
Most of the women I see on videos or pictures wearing rubber gloves, or latex ones, are usually too big. Now, I don't believe this is because "they don't know better", or because "they went to the super market and that's all they had"...
Even women that seem to actually wear gloves often, most of the time get the big one. It's as if it is expected that rubber or latex gloves should be big...

So, why?
Don't you find this bad? Doesn't it turn you off?

Example, here's ASMR Cherry. From her channel:

Proper fit

Too big

dopefish

Re: What a difference it makes....

Post by dopefish »

I don't know what there is to have a conversation about. I like them tighter as well. Some people don't. As for people online they may be wearing whatever is cheap or gifted to them.
jessicavandaag
Regular poster

Re: What a difference it makes....

Post by jessicavandaag »

Alright.
Thank you.
dopefish wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:36 pm I don't know what there is to have a conversation about. I like them tighter as well. Some people don't. As for people online they may be wearing whatever is cheap or gifted to them.
dopefish

Re: What a difference it makes.... [ASMR Cherry: tight vs baggy]

Post by dopefish »

Sorry, that came off more dismissive than I meant it to.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Another reason may be that most women don't wear them for their looks. The benefit of wearing gloves a size too big is that they're much easier to put on and take off, which for them apparently outweighs the fact that it reduces the dexterity. And the way the gloves look doesn't even factor into it for them. Sucks for us, but that seems to be the way it is. :-/
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

I can feel ya on the irritation of a conversation that has een started before. Gotta give kudoos though to Jessica in pointing that out...
dopefish wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:09 pm Sorry, that came off more dismissive than I meant it to.
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

I love tight gloves, the better, although it is true that being with them for a long time may be more uncomfortable, but I love seeing a woman with tight gloves, if they wear baggy clothes, they do not call my attention

Return to “Glove talk forum”