Opening about your glove fetish (other than in a couple)

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Opening about your glove fetish (other than in a couple)

Post by tronn206 »

Lately I've been ordering Vodka over the Internet from an after hours company. A particular delivery woman was talking too her daughter hands free on the phone about 'anal sex' she then asked me what I thought about it and I said I like it but I'm more into rubber gloves(Was a bit drunk) She then said she also liked rubber gloves and then told me she was on adultworks. Pity I'm so shy. 😔 I suppose this is one of those times when you should go for it but I'm pussy. 😭
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

tronn206 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:04 pmShe then (...) told me she was on adultworks. Pity I'm so shy. 😔 I suppose this is one of those times when you should go for it but I'm pussy. 😭
Have you tried finding her on Adultwork?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Yeah. Found her. Bit of a unit (big) but she did turn me on. The next time I saw her she deliberately gave me my drink while wearing black gloves. I jokingly grabbed her hand and put it on my cock briefly. She then showed me her adultworks page and said to message her. The thing is every now and then her husband delivers my drink. But obviously he knows about her. And the other thing is I'm a bloody chicken. ☹️
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

See her again last night. She had a black nitrile glove on her right hand. She said I've got this on for you. She then talked about adultworks again I then thrust my groin towards her and she had a little fondle. I then asked her for the glove and said I know what I'll be doing later. The problem is she always has a friend in the car with her because she's delivering late and night.
I've sent her a message on Adultworks. 😁
Ratchakay
Occasional poster

Post by Ratchakay »

For a few years now I've had an instagram account where I openly wear all the kinky stuff I like including my number 1 fetish: gloves. It started out as a private account but I still showed my face, and then decided over time to leave it public. The community I've been able to build on instagram really helped me be more open I realized there's just a lot more guys like me out there. Eventually I started following some friends in know in real life. They didn't necessarily understood that my actual fetish is centered around gloves, but it surely opened the door to naturally have the conversation with them. It is SO freeing!

I'm sure most of us on this forum can relate to the fact that: yes, gloves are a sex thing, but our love and fascination for them goes way beyond that. Gloves for me are about, but also transcend, sex; my fetish is a part of my identity and I want the people that are important in my life to know about this side of me. I'm considering opening up to some members of my family about it, but all in due time.

Can I just say though: I just found out about this forum today, and I can't believe this community exist! This is a really good day for me
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Hi there,

I see you have been doing som reading already. Enjoy and respond where you feel comfortable. I’ve been here 18 months and love it here

See you around!

GY
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ratchakay wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:03 pmCan I just say though: I just found out about this forum today, and I can't believe this community exist! This is a really good day for me
Glad to have ya! :D

If I may ask, how did you find us? (And how come it took you so long? :tongue:)
Ratchakay
Occasional poster

Post by Ratchakay »

I was looking for podcasts that talked about fetishsm, and more precisely looking for episodes about gloves. Can’t remember exactly which podcast it was (cause I ended up not listening to it), but in the description of the episode it said something about wwgfa, and I immediately dropped everything I was doing, made an account, and here I am!

Trust me, I wish I had known sooner
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ha! I know exactly which podcast you're talking about. :mrgreen: I too am always on the lookout for episodes about fetishes, but there are very few that actually talk about them in the sense that we have them. And then suddenly I found that one about our forum, and got really excited to listen to it.

It's a good thing you didn't, though. You might not have want to come visit us if you had. It was a huge letdown for me. Turns out they were only talking about the forum to make fun of us, and to paint us as a bunch of creepy weirdos. I almost considered getting in touch with them and propose a follow-up episode where they could interview me, but wiser minds prevailed. :rolleyes:

I'm glad something good came out of it after all, if it led you to us, though! :up:

This episode of Sex with Dr. Jess is actually the best (or at least most interesting) episode on fetishes I've found so far (although it's not all about fetishes). It's one of the few where their definition of a fetish could apply to what we have: "anything we sexualize that doesn't have anything to do with the reproductive act" or something like that.

(I'm not going to link to the podcast about us, because it's really not fun to listen to for anyone who's a member here.)
Ratchakay
Occasional poster

Post by Ratchakay »

I kinda skimmed through the unnamed podcast one, and yeah... I almost feel bad for these people. The amount of fake performative laughter I heard was cringy. And trying to be interviewed by them would definitely have been a mistake. We're not talking about a podcast about sexuality that got fetishism wrong; laughing at ''terrible'' things is 100% what they do, which is... just bad humour really, and I can take the piss out of my own quirky weird stuff. I whole heartedly agree: don't search for it guys.

I'll definitely give your suggestion a try, as I'm always looking for more content about fetishism.

Return to “Glove talk forum”