Types of gloves that have never been talked about?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Types of gloves that have never been talked about?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Can anyone think of a type of glove that has never been talked about on the forum. Any kind at all I know we all have a certain fetish for some kind of gloves but what about ones that are way less commonly talked about? Wondering if we have all covered the majority of them here or if there are still some out there we haven’t talked about?
Someguy
VIP

Re: Types of gloves that have never been talked about?

Post by Someguy »

I don't believe Boxing gloves are talked about very much, nor metal gauntlets that knights would wear. Outside of those, I think we've covered everything.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

I don't even regard boxing gloves as gloves. The essence of my fascination with gloves has always been the fact that you can completely cover your hand while your hand remains fully functional.
If you stick your hands into boxing gloves, you won't be able to do anything with your hands except for punching people in the face, so boxing gloves don't count as gloves.

In general, when gloves are used primarily for protection, they lose their appeal to me. I've never been (even remotely) attracted to industrial-grade gloves like heavy rubber or welding gloves, and now that I think of it, I've never regarded sports gloves as special either.
countrylatexglover
VIP

So I haven’t seen either of those your right. Technically that is a good answer thank you! I would not find them useful or a type i would be interested in either. They mostly are used besides the sport itself in jokes or funny videos and do not seem the be ones that anyone would like for fetish.

Agreed Janey the more dexterity and less reason to take them off the better for me also!! And no heavy duty gloves and big work gloves are just sloppy to me lol!
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Ok i’ll bite as it were :)

The first gloves that started my fetish I guess were white parade/formal snap wrist gloves. So i don’t really see those talked about on here for the most part, but I still like seeing them on people and like wearing them myself. IT gave me thrills to see them on marching bands in parades and then on ushers as I grew older.

That white glove fetish grew to really having a thing for gray/grey snap wrist gloves. These were formal type of gloves I saw on our church ushers and i just loved when it came to the offering and see the ushers all dressed in their suits with the gray gloves on. Did a lot for me and when i got my first pairs of both gloves i was so thrilled to wear them myself,did a lot for my fetish when i was in my late teens.

So there are two for you.
countrylatexglover
VIP

GlovedYankee wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:40 pm Ok i’ll bite as it were :)

The first gloves that started my fetish I guess were white parade/formal snap wrist gloves. So i don’t really see those talked about on here for the most part, but I still like seeing them on people and like wearing them myself. IT gave me thrills to see them on marching bands in parades and then on ushers as I grew older.

That white glove fetish grew to really having a thing for gray/grey snap wrist gloves. These were formal type of gloves I saw on our church ushers and i just loved when it came to the offering and see the ushers all dressed in their suits with the gray gloves on. Did a lot for me and when i got my first pairs of both gloves i was so thrilled to wear them myself,did a lot for my fetish when i was in my late teens.

So there are two for you.
Very nice thank you for sharing. I understand that I also have a bit of a small liking for those gloves as well snaps or not. Like seeing them in parades as I have not seen any ceromonies. Once at a wedding we went to the servers all had white gloves on and had to keep them on the whole Time!

Return to “Glove talk forum”