Christmas Washing Up

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tigga76

Re: Christmas Washing Up

Post by tigga76 »

katertjekat wrote: ↑Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:19 am
Rommeltje wrote: ↑Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:04 am
katertjekat wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:41 pm As usual, my wife and my sister in law did the washing up of stuff that doesn't fit in the machine :-)
Both were wearing KCL Cama Clean 708 gloves
Does your SIL notice that these aren't your regular store-bought rubber gloves? :)
I don't think so, probably because whenever she's visiting she must have seen them hanging on the sink or on my wife's hands.
Guess that non-glove-fetishists absolutely have no attention for something like rubber gloves, just like no one would pay attention to the form factor of paper handkerchiefs πŸ˜„ Well, she never asked about it anyway. On Christmas, my wife just pulled her spare rubberized Guy Cotten apron from the drawer, and a pair of Cama Cleans from the cardboard box they were shipped in under the sink, and gave them to my SIL, who happily donned the apron and the gloves, and plunged her hands in the hot water while continuing to chat away πŸ˜†
Now, it must be said: nowhere in our house, there's hardly any glove to be found that comes readily from the usual shops: our cleaning lady wears elbow long pink Korean gloves (we have to supply the products and utensils, so also the gloves), in the pump room of our swimming pool, there's Marigold ME 103's hanging over a pipe, for my wife to safely handle the chlorine and acid while I'm away, and of course there's all sorts of less usual gloves laying around for different sorts of chores. But the only place people really might start to wonder about something off, is our bedroom: in the garage, there's different pairs of Hunter, Le Chameau and Aigle wellies on the rack, but in our bedroom, there are again multiple pairs of Hunter and Burberry wellies, all in my wife's size, lined up against the wall. I'm pretty sure our cleaning lady must have frowned upon them already multiple times. Unlike the pairs in the garage that are muddy, the ones in our bedroom are squeaky clean, apart from the occasional dried up line of semen running down from the shaft due to me cumming while my wife squeezes my honourable member between her boots 😜
You're probably right, non-glove fetishists don't say anything about the models and brands. These people just use the gloves.
But it could be that even a non-fetishist will notice advantages for everyday use, e.g. these gloves have a nice long cuff and are therefore great for washing dishes.
Differences such as longer cuffs, significantly thicker or other material, that is also noticeable to people who only use gloves for everyday tasks, right?
I think your cleaning lady also noticed that your gloves are significantly longer than usual.
Or a rubberized apron, these are not normal in every household, but they are very practical for washing up on the holidays.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

mrs uni wrote: ↑Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:53 am
Rommeltje wrote: ↑Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:06 pm You continue to be the WWGFA'er with the most enviable life. :mrgreen:
For having a swimming pool as well as being knee deep in wellies and rubber gloves aplenty :tongue:

As for the Christmas washing up I did it in Blue Spontex gloves. Wasn't much to do all told!
Honesty forces me to say that having a swimming pool comes with a lot of maintenance, also during the winter. Like today πŸ˜„

tigga76

Re: Christmas Washing Up 2021

Post by tigga76 »

Last year Christmas took place without a family celebration.
This year we met at my in-laws. My sister-in-law was there with her family too.

My sister-in-law and I prepared dinner on Christmas Eve, raclette. That was the only time with gloves. To cut the onions and shallots, I put on my Ansell Microflex 93-244. I didn't feel like having an onion smell all evening.

My mother-in-law did the dishes. She wears gloves to clean but (unfortunately) not to do the dishes. At the moment Vileda Comfort & Care has gloves for cleaning you.

I also had Marigold G01R Lightweight Gloves with me in case washing the dishes was my job.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Christmas Washing Up 2021

Post by countrylatexglover »

tigga76 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:14 am Last year Christmas took place without a family celebration.
This year we met at my in-laws. My sister-in-law was there with her family too.

My sister-in-law and I prepared dinner on Christmas Eve, raclette. That was the only time with gloves. To cut the onions and shallots, I put on my Ansell Microflex 93-244. I didn't feel like having an onion smell all evening.

My mother-in-law did the dishes. She wears gloves to clean but (unfortunately) not to do the dishes. At the moment Vileda Comfort & Care has gloves for cleaning you.

I also had Marigold G01R Lightweight Gloves with me in case washing the dishes was my job.
Sounds like a nice simple glovely experience. Thank you for sharing. You bring your own gloves with you for these chores? Or are they already there? If you do bring your own does your family expect it?
dj_scotty_a
Regular poster

Post by dj_scotty_a »

I washed the dishes this Christmas wearing my PVC apron and marigolds there was rather a lot of it as well and I had an expensive jumper on so gravy mixed with water is not a good idea.
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

This year I did the dishes at our house. I'd rather wash off than dry off. My wife, my brother and my parents sometimes helped with drying.

Only I use gloves when washing dishes. This year the red Marigold Lightweight (G01R): viewtopic.php?t=23754

Return to β€œGlove talk forum”