Christmas Washing Up

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gungegod
Regular poster

Christmas Washing Up

Post by gungegod »

Whoโ€™s the designated washer-upper in your house after the big Christmas meal and do they/you wear gloves for it?
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Christmas Washing Up

Post by countrylatexglover »

gungegod wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:13 pm Whoโ€™s the designated washer-upper in your house after the big Christmas meal and do they/you wear gloves for it?
Usually my mother is the one and no she like refuses to wear gloves. I am the only one who will wear gloves to do the dishes and theyโ€™re always nitrile gloves. I use them for a lot in the kitchen for more when they are not home. Have a few relatives that will wear gloves for dishes though. We be nice to see.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

As I'm doing the cooking for a party of 15, my wife and her sister will be doing the dishes, traditionally :-)
Last year my wife was wearing longer cuff green Marigold bathroom gloves (which she prefers for dishes, along with the white KCL Kamaclean gloves), and my sister in law was wearing green Spontex comfort gloves.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

gloved holyday eh? ;)
Monk
VIP

Post by Monk »

All the women in my family wear marigolds. I used to be really embarrassed to be seen wearing them, but now I do with no problem at all! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll even come from the kitchen still dripping wet and sit down to watch something with them on ๐Ÿ˜Ž
gungegod
Regular poster

Post by gungegod »

Iโ€™m going to my girlfriends mums house for Christmas for the first time this year, so will be interesting to see who does the dishes there after it and what gloves they wear
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:34 pmLast year my wife was wearing longer cuff green Marigold bathroom gloves (which she prefers for dishes, along with the white KCL Kamaclean gloves), and my sister in law was wearing green Spontex comfort gloves.
I assume your sister-in-law doesn't know about your fetish? What does your wife think of her wearing them in front of you?
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:39 pm
katertjekat wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:34 pmLast year my wife was wearing longer cuff green Marigold bathroom gloves (which she prefers for dishes, along with the white KCL Kamaclean gloves), and my sister in law was wearing green Spontex comfort gloves.
I assume your sister-in-law doesn't know about your fetish? What does your wife think of her wearing them in front of you?
My sister in law doesn't know, no ๐Ÿ˜†
With regards to my wife: obviously she *does* know other women wearing rubber gloves or knee high rubber/leather boots attract my attention, but she doesn't feel threatened by that at all. The only thing she does when she catches me glancing is calling my name in a strict way, raising one eyebrow and giving me her characteristic conspirational chuckle: the left mouth corner slightly lifted. She 'reads' me very well (that's why I love her so much) ๐Ÿ˜†
She doesn't need to be afraid at all, when we make love it's rubber gloves, flared latex skirts, Hunter wellies glistening with body juices all around, and my wife gets foxy as hell, no reason whatsoever to look elsewhere ๐Ÿ˜‰
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

Do you only wear gloves for washing?
Normally, I only wear rubber gloves, but on days with fine clothing or when washing things that stain heavily (such as tomato sauce), I also wear an apron.
I then use my waterproof kitchen apron for washing dishes (sometimes I leave them on and only put on extra gloves if I wash off something while cooking).

Image Image Image Image Image
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:46 pmWith regards to my wife: obviously she *does* know other women wearing rubber gloves or knee high rubber/leather boots attract my attention, but she doesn't feel threatened by that at all. The only thing she does when she catches me glancing is calling my name in a strict way, raising one eyebrow and giving me her characteristic conspirational chuckle: the left mouth corner slightly lifted. She 'reads' me very well (that's why I love her so much) ๐Ÿ˜†
Relationship goals, right there. :mrgreen:

Return to โ€œGlove talk forumโ€