Wearing gloves in the dentist chair.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Wearing gloves in the dentist chair.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Have you ever asked for gloves to try on at the dentist office? Haven’t been in a while and wondering if I would be too bold to try and ask if I can wear them while I lay in the chair. Don’t know what I could say if I asked for a good reason. Anyone ever do this before. I just want to see if they would let me lay there gloves would cover up what ever might be apparent before hand lol but wanted to try it. Just didn’t know how to ask for them?!
katertjekat
VIP

Re: Wearing gloves in the dentist chair.

Post by katertjekat »

But... why would you do that?
I can understand people love gloves, so do I, but there's a place and a time for everything :-)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Good point I suppose just a thought i had because I would love to be able to wear them. My love for gloves goes beyond the scope of a sexual fetish as i just enjoy wearing them when I can. I definitely get where your coming from though.
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:48 pm Good point I suppose just a thought i had because I would love to be able to wear them. My love for gloves goes beyond the scope of a sexual fetish as i just enjoy wearing them when I can. I definitely get where your coming from though.
Why not just tell the dentist that you enjoy wearing them?
countrylatexglover
VIP

I might try that next time I go in what’s the worst they can say no. Probably wouldn’t think anything of it and just laugh a bit.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

BuddyB wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:55 pm Why not just tell the dentist that you enjoy wearing them?
Might immediately be the last visit 😆
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

It's probably on the level of being inappropriately dressed, weird mannerisms.
Some don't care, others will file you away as either a nutter or defiant...

The small talk of any professional is of course to just calibrate your overall state, so they can anticipate.

katertjekat wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:41 pm
BuddyB wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:55 pm Why not just tell the dentist that you enjoy wearing them?
Might immediately be the last visit 😆
countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:36 pm I might try that next time I go in what’s the worst they can say no. Probably wouldn’t think anything of it and just laugh a bit.
Some people get away w/ wearing sweatpants everywhere; no one is truly openly lambasted for it, but impressions last long...
Last edited by SexySurgical on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "Some people ... impressions last long."
Iamthesenate66
Newcomer

Post by Iamthesenate66 »

You guys are not gonna believe this! I read through this particular forum a few months ago, and ever since then I have been very curious. Getting to wear gloves at a Dentist appointment as a patient has always been a fantasy of mine, and this forum showed me that I don’t seem to be alone in that particular fantasy. Well given that we are living in a post pandemic world, and that I am now old enough to drive myself to the dentist without my parents (I’m 19), I seriously considered if I would dare ask for gloves at my next appointment. Well yesterday I had a dentist appointment for the first time in almost 7 months, and the new dentist is a young women (my old dentist was a man and I think he may have retired but I’m not sure). Well after laying down in the chair, her assistant started slipping on a pair of black latex gloves, and I don’t know where the courage came from but I suddenly just asked “Oh, is it ok if I have a pair?”. She just smiled and said “Oh yeah of course!”. She set her pair down and pulled out two more gloves and handed them to me. I simply slipped them on my hands and she didn’t think anything of it. This was probably the hottest moment of my life. After she was done taking x-rays of my mouth, the actual dentist came in and said hello. A few mins later she did end up asking “So I noticed you have gloves on your hands, and I just wanted to ask if you have some sort of skin condition I should know about?” I then replied “oh no, not at all”. She then emailed and said “Perfect I just wanted to make sure”. She asked in a super nice way, and it was obvious she was just trying to be safe just in case. The rest of the dentist appointment was very normal. I simply laid there while wearing black latex gloves while she poked around in my mouth with her gloved hands. At one point she placed both of her gloved hands on my cheeks and asked me to open and close my mouth (I think she was checking my jaw or something). That was probably the hottest part of the whole appointment. After the appointment was over, I took the gloves home and, well… you guys know what I did. Ultimately I learned that asking for gloves is not a big deal at all, and especially with COVID, any dentist probably won’t have second thoughts if you have such a request. I definitely plan to ask for gloves again next time I go
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

Iamthesenate66 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:46 pm You guys are not gonna believe this! I read through this particular forum a few months ago, and ever since then I have been very curious. Getting to wear gloves at a Dentist appointment as a patient has always been a fantasy of mine, and this forum showed me that I don’t seem to be alone in that particular fantasy. Well given that we are living in a post pandemic world, and that I am now old enough to drive myself to the dentist without my parents (I’m 19), I seriously considered if I would dare ask for gloves at my next appointment. Well yesterday I had a dentist appointment for the first time in almost 7 months, and the new dentist is a young women (my old dentist was a man and I think he may have retired but I’m not sure). Well after laying down in the chair, her assistant started slipping on a pair of black latex gloves, and I don’t know where the courage came from but I suddenly just asked “Oh, is it ok if I have a pair?”. She just smiled and said “Oh yeah of course!”. She set her pair down and pulled out two more gloves and handed them to me. I simply slipped them on my hands and she didn’t think anything of it. This was probably the hottest moment of my life. After she was done taking x-rays of my mouth, the actual dentist came in and said hello. A few mins later she did end up asking “So I noticed you have gloves on your hands, and I just wanted to ask if you have some sort of skin condition I should know about?” I then replied “oh no, not at all”. She then emailed and said “Perfect I just wanted to make sure”. She asked in a super nice way, and it was obvious she was just trying to be safe just in case. The rest of the dentist appointment was very normal. I simply laid there while wearing black latex gloves while she poked around in my mouth with her gloved hands. At one point she placed both of her gloved hands on my cheeks and asked me to open and close my mouth (I think she was checking my jaw or something). That was probably the hottest part of the whole appointment. After the appointment was over, I took the gloves home and, well… you guys know what I did. Ultimately I learned that asking for gloves is not a big deal at all, and especially with COVID, any dentist probably won’t have second thoughts if you have such a request. I definitely plan to ask for gloves again next time I go
I asked for gloves multiple times when I was younger at the dentist. They don't mind at all. I just ask for some and I have gotten one pair to six pairs at once. I didn't have the courage to wear them while getting work done but I have never really had a problem asking for gloves.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Iamthesenate66 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:46 pm You guys are not gonna believe this! I read through this particular forum a few months ago, and ever since then I have been very curious. Getting to wear gloves at a Dentist appointment as a patient has always been a fantasy of mine, and this forum showed me that I don’t seem to be alone in that particular fantasy. Well given that we are living in a post pandemic world, and that I am now old enough to drive myself to the dentist without my parents (I’m 19), I seriously considered if I would dare ask for gloves at my next appointment. Well yesterday I had a dentist appointment for the first time in almost 7 months, and the new dentist is a young women (my old dentist was a man and I think he may have retired but I’m not sure). Well after laying down in the chair, her assistant started slipping on a pair of black latex gloves, and I don’t know where the courage came from but I suddenly just asked “Oh, is it ok if I have a pair?”. She just smiled and said “Oh yeah of course!”. She set her pair down and pulled out two more gloves and handed them to me. I simply slipped them on my hands and she didn’t think anything of it. This was probably the hottest moment of my life. After she was done taking x-rays of my mouth, the actual dentist came in and said hello. A few mins later she did end up asking “So I noticed you have gloves on your hands, and I just wanted to ask if you have some sort of skin condition I should know about?” I then replied “oh no, not at all”. She then emailed and said “Perfect I just wanted to make sure”. She asked in a super nice way, and it was obvious she was just trying to be safe just in case. The rest of the dentist appointment was very normal. I simply laid there while wearing black latex gloves while she poked around in my mouth with her gloved hands. At one point she placed both of her gloved hands on my cheeks and asked me to open and close my mouth (I think she was checking my jaw or something). That was probably the hottest part of the whole appointment. After the appointment was over, I took the gloves home and, well… you guys know what I did. Ultimately I learned that asking for gloves is not a big deal at all, and especially with COVID, any dentist probably won’t have second thoughts if you have such a request. I definitely plan to ask for gloves again next time I go
Thanks for sharing this wonderful sounding experience. Glad it worked out for you. I would personally already have gloves on myself. Love that you got the courage to ask for them though. As we mentioned have courage to do this in a fetish forum we should note some people do this as a joke and a picture moment and don’t think anything of it. Interestingly enough I have seen some videos showing people having to wear them during the Covid times as a requirement so now they probably don’t think of it and just do it anyway.

Return to “Glove talk forum”