Your first time with someone gloved. [updated]

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Your first time with someone gloved. [updated]

Post by countrylatexglover »

So let’s take trip down memory lane. Who remembers the first gloves handjob you ever got Or blowjob? Did it ever get more serious and or end up in a marriage? What kind of gloves were used and was there other things involved? Did they have a glove fetish also or no? Anymore details you want to add feel free. Been wanting to add a good topic for talk for a while.

Update:

Also it doesn’t have to be the first one you got with a relationship, I mean the first time ever that you got one. Maybe it was at a party or a Friends house or something. Like you were experimenting or learning about it. I just wonder how bold some of us were when we were younger.
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Re: Your first time with someone gloved.

Post by Hergloveddom »

My first time with someone gloved was with my ex wife when we were dating. We went to a motel . She had on black spandex pants with a Van Halen Tshirt with Black opera gloves . She did not have a fetish . . Every once in a rare while she would wear gloves during sex . She rarely wore gloves period . She thought my glove fetish was weird
operalove

Post by operalove »

The first time was with my ex girlfriend. She doesn't have any fetish but the night I opened up about mine, she was curious to see what it is. She put some thin kinda suede wrist gloves (she wore them for winter)
She accepted it and it became sometimes part of our bedroom games. I gave her a pair of black opera velvet gloves and white satin opera gloves. But since it is not a fetish for her, she doesn't always want to wear them
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

I forgot to mention yes I did get a blowjob. There was some cigarette smoking involved.
Since I have been divorced all the women I have been involved with has in has involved gloves except one . And there has been a few
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Your first time with someone gloved. [updated]

Post by countrylatexglover »

Those who have shared so far thank you for sharing your experiences.
shed740
Regular poster

Post by shed740 »

Recurring theme of it being with an ex, but she was open to trying different things. Ended up buying her a box of Uniglove black latex gloves (I ain’t wasting time with nitrile or vinyl ;) ), and a box for myself to use, they got some good usage :up:
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

I didn't have it with someone gloved until I met my current wife, which was such a looooong wait. My ex-wife thought my glove fetish was weird, so I never had a chance. With my current wife, we didn't date for too long and got married just mere months after we met each other. We had talked about my fetishes and planned for some gloved fun after the honeymoon. And it did happen just about a week after.

It is important to point out that my wife doesn't have glove fetish, but she does enjoy wearing a good pair of gloves, particularly leather or faux leather, and we ended up trying out lots of different gloves (both she and I) within the first few months of our marriage. It was fun and I lost count how many time I got gloved HJ with or without BJ using all the available gloves at home, including the dishwashing gloves we bought from a neighborhood grocery store.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

My fiancée. I opened up to her I’m bed one night about how much gloves turned me on. Next day we went and got some blue satin gloves which she put on in the car straight away. It was a very long drive and she was rubbing them up and down her legs and arms. I was thankful when we got home and got to experience them first hand. She doesn’t have a glove fetish but is willing to partake in the fetish every now and again
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

I flew on a plane trip to Niagara Falls a few years ago to meet a VERY kind individual. After meeting at the Airport, and doing some shopping downtown Toronto, we then headed to our weekend hotel at Niagara Falls. During the time we spent talking on the way there, we were very happy and we discussed some of the things we liked, interests we shared, up to and including rubber fun, and Cosplay fun etc, other fun kinks.

The conversation then turned to rubber gear, and I let him know that I had brought two pairs of very nice soft good thick latex rubber gloves, used in the Nuclear industry that came past the elbows. He said “When we get to the hotel room, i think you might need some gentle rubber contact hmm?”
And my face grew red hot but i laughed and smiled and said “If you do such a favour for me, or are so kind to me, I will be eternally grateful”

We got up to the hotel room, and we started to hug and kiss a bit and get close. I had my luggage bag open, he laughed all casually, and seen the nice size 11 gloves laying ontop of my clothes, and he immediately winked at me, the gloves were inside out, very soft and smooth chlorinated interior of the glove was on the outside. He put a pair on, and wiggled his rubber clad fingers at me, and smiled. I had a red flushed face, I could remember every second of the exchange perfectly even now. For the first time, I felt the wonderful comforting relaxing feeling of soft warm gloves softly touching my chest, arms, my face. He was very gentle and caring, he caressed my neck, my arms, my hands very gently. By that time I had a huge raging hardon, and was whimpering a little from all the attention. He casually opened my pants, and that warm gloved hand slid down into my boxer shorts and gripped and held my penis. I let out this slow heavy moan, and almost wilted against his chest. He giggled and very gently guided me over to the hot tub. We ran a nice hot bath, and he slowly undressed me, all while touching me with those big soft gloves. It was by that time that I put on my own pair of size 11 gloves, and was beginning to reciprocate to him and softly touching and caressing his own gloved hands, his chest, his neck, lips. He loved the treatment and the feeling of touch was “Electrically excited” he said later. He pulled me into the warm soapy bathwater with the water jets going, and his gloved hands slid under the water surface. I was suddenly rigid with this incredible tight, and slippery stimulation. I was bonkers, his gloved paws lightly wanked my length up and down, I was whispering “Oh good.....oh unnnnghhh” and then I came so hard and so suddenly that my semen spurt out all over the wall of the hotel room behind us. He giggled and milked me good with those big soft slippery gloves, both ha da squeaky and together good and tight. I melted practically into his gloved arms, and then proceeded to gently reciprocate and give him his own gloved pleasure.

The air was electric. The smell was soapy, mildly sweaty, a gasp or whiff of latex. The gloves half full of sweat and water, making a nice soft squishy watery squelchy sound when flexing the rubber clad fingers. I remember it very well, and it was one of the most sexually driven, horniest times i have ever had the pleasure to experience with a trusted friend.

-HeavyGloves
Janne_
Occasional poster

Re: Your first time with someone gloved. [updated

Post by Janne_ »

My ex girlfriend. I told her that i like medical latex gloves. She was ok with that and asked if i would like her to wear that during sex one day. We were laying in bed when i told her, and ofcourse i Said yes, that would be awsome. I had preparera abit and had gloves hidden in My bed in case she would say yes. I pulled a pair and gave them to her. Now, directly? She asked. Well why not. She tried to Put the gloves on i went to get some lube. My heart was racing While she gave me My first glove handjob. IT was amazing.

She never liked IT but eventually i got her to masturbate with gloves in front of me, very sexy.

I also teached her how to massage My Prostate While giving me à handjob, very Nice.

Return to “Glove talk forum”