Inside Out

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Inside Out

Post by mrs uni »

Never seen this mentioned anywhere on here so what the heck. Just wondered what other people thought about this.

We all know the top tip/life hack (depends on your age what you'd likely to call it :p ) but I did the old 'turn one rubber glove inside out to make a pair' thing today.

Oddly enough I've got two 'pairs' like this now as both of these 'pairs' comprise two left hand gloves of the same type of gloves, one is your standard pink household, the others are unlined sensitive skin households in a yellow/cream colour.

I'm not really a fan of this; the sensations are all wrong in the inside out glove, plus for doing chores the inside out glove doesn't seem as able to tolerate hot water either. Less annoying if you wear other gloves under them (to avoid the weird texture thing).

Anyone else out there who does this/has tried it/finds it the most enormous thrill ever? Just interested |_|
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Inside Out

Post by countrylatexglover »

mrs uni wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:44 am Never seen this mentioned anywhere on here so what the heck. Just wondered what other people thought about this.

We all know the top tip/life hack (depends on your age what you'd likely to call it :p ) but I did the old 'turn one rubber glove inside out to make a pair' thing today.

Oddly enough I've got two 'pairs' like this now as both of these 'pairs' comprise two left hand gloves of the same type of gloves, one is your standard pink household, the others are unlined sensitive skin households in a yellow/cream colour.

I'm not really a fan of this; the sensations are all wrong in the inside out glove, plus for doing chores the inside out glove doesn't seem as able to tolerate hot water either. Less annoying if you wear other gloves under them (to avoid the weird texture thing).

Anyone else out there who does this/has tried it/finds it the most enormous thrill ever? Just interested |_|
I have done it inside out only with medical gloves though. I know your not a fan of them but those are the ones I have turned before to feel a different sensation when in private.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

I thought this was going to be about the movie.
Allrubbery
Occasional poster

Post by Allrubbery »

Yes I have tried this, sometimes with unlined gloves or chlorinated ones you often get a softer smoother feel when the patten or finish is on the inside.
Sometimes with a flock lined glove when you wear those inside out you get quite latex feel against you skin but then am not really keen on the whitish cotton flock on the outer.
Have worn a pair of blue rubber household recently with quite a pronounced almost spikey surface, worn inside out they were quite sensual, and they were not as heavily flicked as say a Marigold extralife....
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I have a couple of pairs of industrial rubber gloves with a super rough grip that I turn inside out when I wear them (haven't for a long time, though). They're unlined, so they feel exactly the same on both sides - save for the gripping pattern, obviously.
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

I usually turn inside out surgical and cheap latex/nitrile gloves when I want very smooth gloves. Inside is very smooth for simple gloving, sometimes chlorinated.
Max

Post by Max »

Tightgloves wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:30 am I usually turn inside out surgical and cheap latex/nitrile gloves when I want very smooth gloves. Inside is very smooth for simple gloving, sometimes chlorinated.
This! I usually wear them IO too. Much smoother feeling on the outside but a little harder to get in especially with wetted hands for a tighter fitting.
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

Put some talc on the rough side, the turn inside out! 8)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

If I’m doing chores and what not, I’ll be damned if I’m gonna stick my hand inside a now inside-out glove that potentially has all that residue from when it performed as a not-inside-out glove 😩 Eek, it makes me shudder :P

If one hand gets a tear, a new pair comes out straight away. I can’t be dealing with different sensations in each hand, whether it be one that’s been turned inside-out, or one new glove and one from the old pair.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Sometimes I find it a turn on when my wife wears household gloves inside out in bed. The cotton lining smell is a mixture of her scent left there in previous 'sessions' and rubber. And it also arouses me to know that the rubber side is now against her skin, sweat building up... 😋

Return to “Glove talk forum”