Have You Seen Anyone Wearing Gloves Randomly on TV Recently?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Have You Seen Anyone Wearing Gloves Randomly on TV Recently?

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

I'm sure I'm not the only one to get very excited when I see somebody attractive wearing gloves on the television.

I was watching an episode of Tanked on the TV tonight. I was just interested to see the fish tanks they were building. I was completely surprised that the episode didn't just follow the men doing their regular project, but also their girlfriends helped too! I think it was a random freak occurrence, because I've watched multiple episodes and never seen them glove up once or even try to help with the projects.

I saw the two very attractive ladies gloved up for a bit of DIY. They were wearing blue disposable gloves and looked pretty sexy. It must ofhave been about 1 - 2 minutes of glove wearing. I had to research the episode afterwards and found that the episode was:

Tanked Season 3, Episode 20

I'm figuring you guys can share anything you've seen on TV recently of gloves. Only rule is it has to be gloves you've seen unintentionally when watching regular TV shows. (cleaning shows don't count :p )
Last edited by Rommeltje on Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: grammar
hotgloveuser123

Re: Have You Seen Anyone Wearing Gloves Randomly on TV Recently?

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

There are three sets of gloves in the new season of "Good Girls." Episode one has all three women in yellow rubber gloves.
Monk
VIP

Post by Monk »

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Are you aware of the household gloves in TV shows topic? :hmm:

The Celebrities in household gloves subforum also has a lot of TV occurences.

And for other kinds of gloves, there's the Gloves in series and films thread in the non-nude area.
BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

I was aware of the celebrity subforum, but the people I was discussing aren't celebrities so decided to make my own thread here. Also I was aware of the household gloves in tv topic, but didn't think they'd appreciate my post there because it was about blue disposable gloves not households. Figured this topic could be about any kind of gloves instead of just one specific kind.

Also I sorta just wanted somewhere to talk to people about it. I always get really excited when I randomly see people wearing gloves casually on TV. It's such a great feeling and makes me want to talk about it somewhere.

Like just now I am watching "The Great Pottery Throw Down" Season 3 Episode 8. A mature woman called Rosa is wearing yellow marigolds to rub liquid coloring into the clay vase she was creating. It was a pretty great find and totally unexpected for the show. I never really expect to see gloves on these sorts of show either.
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Also I have seen some hhrg in season 2 of "Killing Eve."

Return to “Glove talk forum”