Wearing gloves in public coronavirus edition?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Wearing gloves in public coronavirus edition?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yes agreed how ever I would say I have one of the smallest collections here lol.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:54 pm Yes agreed how ever I would say I have one of the smallest collections here lol.
Don’t be so sure :) I just have an open box of Nitrile and an open box of Latex. So using them when need I need to.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Alright you might have me beat then for least amount of gloves lol.
alek200
VIP

Post by alek200 »

Enjoy :)

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover
countrylatexglover
VIP

Thanks for the pic. We are all starting to do the same thing. There have been an increase in masks round here as well!

I am curious to those of you in countries that this has subsided or completely gone are people still wearing gloves and masks, is the trend sticking? I feel like this is going to be hard for people to stop wearing the PPE. And does the social aspect change for ever also or does it get easier? I feel like life changes permanently for the most part.
Vinie
VIP

Post by Vinie »

Two weeks ago it started with shop employees and cashiers only wearing gloves and masks. And now almost everyone is walking around with them. I would say 80% of the people around my area are wearing gloves and masks or just gloves (as there is a huge shortage of masks around here - since the end of February) while shopping.
I had a pretty sexy encounter couple days ago. While waiting in line in front of a shop, there is a pretty hot brunette getting out of the shop - wearing a nice decolletage shirt, on top of that a leather jacket and black medical/latex gloves on her hands ("luckily" no mask - so I could see her pretty face) - she made my day :whoop:
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

So now the goverment here instructed all ppl to wear masks everywhere outdoors,at all times.
Even if u go out your house for a minute to just take out the trash or whatever.

Shame they didnt add gloves to this new "law" ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

What has been the most annoying is that a lot of people are down grading gloves saying they are not needed. If people want to wear them they will start teaching proper technique as much as possible. I don’t want to touch the shopping cart anymore at all. They are only saying masks because you can just wash your hands 1000 times a day apparently but don’t worry the cracks in your hands can’t get worse and lotion does attract more things to the sticky surface lol total sarcasm there.

I so much wish gloves would get a better rep here but people are just wearing them anyway which is good! And yes change them out okay no problem take them off the right way and good to go. I would rather wear gloves and wash my hands than just wash my hands and have them so raw they hurt. When I touch the surfaces with gloves on them take them off and throw away all of those germs. Make sense to me!

Would have been great if gloves got added to the law!
countrylatexglover
VIP

So might have been a sad one off time but had to get some things yesterday. So went to the store and got what we needed quick. Had our gloves and mask on, very few others had them on now and I mean gloves most everyone is just wearing masks. So sad to see that the glove wear had gone down. Might have been a one off time and I hope it was. Then I went to a smaller store for milk quick and found that I was the only one wearing gloves and a mask, and everyone looked at me so hard like I was doing Something wrong. Made me kinda sad to feel that way I though this was going to be a new norm for a while but maybe not.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Anyone have good sites for buying more medical gloves. They won’t ship till June where I get them from.

Return to “Glove talk forum”