Favourite Five celebs for household gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ldvale89
Regular poster

Favourite Five celebs for household gloves

Post by ldvale89 »

I wanted to get a discussion going! If you could have your ideal favourite five celebrity crushes in your house performing various household tasks in rubber gloves, who would it be and what tasks would they be doing. More importantly, what rubber gloves (type and colour) would they be wearing?

I will kick things off:

1. Georgia May Foote - Yellow Marigolds cleaning windows
2. Lucy Fallon - Pink Casabellas washing dishes
3. Jacqueline Jossa - Green marigold bathroom gloves extra long cuffs blitzing the bathroom
4. Hetti Bywater - Black Marigold heavy duty gloves scrubbing my kitchen floor
5. Tilly Keeper - Red Lighweight Marigolds cleaning the fridge

Let’s see what favourite five you all come up with! :p
Monk
VIP

Re: Favourite Five

Post by Monk »

Susanna Reid: Housekeeper/House Madam wearing yellow marigolds
Hetti Bywater: in the bathroom in her long green marigolds
Cheryl: washing up in yellow marigolds
Alison King: washing the floor in pink casabellas
Laura Tobin: in yellow marigolds cleaning the car out front for all the neighbours to perve over!
Monk
VIP

Post by Monk »

10 years ago she would have been in the 5, but she has a chance to join in the fun as unfortunately Laura's got a cold from stripping off and teasing the neighbourhood dads too much in her marigolds.

So whilst Laura stays in my bed, Sophie Raworth has turned up in a fresh pair of yellow marigolds ready to get all wet and soapy washing the car...
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

I’m gonna swap Tilly Keeper out and bring in Louisa Lytton, and get her in some green spontex soft hands gloves. She would look incredible in them!
Monk
VIP

Post by Monk »

She's so feminine and pretty, love it!!

Plus the girls will almost certainly get tired so will need to rest.

Probably going to need at least a back up five!!
Monk
VIP

Re: Favourite Five celebs for household gloves

Post by Monk »

House update:

Happily Laura's recovered quickly from her cold and is back out front in a brand new pair of Pink Casabella's teasing all the local Dads (and a few mums), so Sophie's gone home, running off in her marigolds.

But more trouble has hit the famous five and unfortunately all that bending over has seen Ali King's back go.....So whilst she's laid up in traction in the hospital (still determined to return and refusing to take off her marigolds) a new healthy celeb is sought to take over the demanding role of chief floor scrubber....

Enter Alex Scott, former footballer, now tv presenter and enthusiastic marigolds wearer, who's turned up in her size small yellow marigolds. Unfortunately, in her haste to get her rubbers on, she's forgotten to wear a skirt. Or pants....

Even more unfortunately for her, ever strict "Mummy Marigolds" Susanna has seen her arrival and has entered the room in a foul mood, furious at the uniform lapse and determined to punish new girl Alex...
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

😍 Alex Scott in marigolds! She is so gorgeous, she would look amazing in a sexy yellow pair of rubbers
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

So I have retired my a bevy of babes for a nice long Easter weekend, all except Georgia May Foote who wants to stay and scrub the place clean in her yellow marigolds 😍

Enter four new marigold clad babes Mollie King, Katie McGlynn, Rochelle Humes and Sacha Parkinson.

Mollie in pink casabellas
Katie in yellow marigolds with Georgia
Rochelle in green spontex soft touch gloves and Sacha in a pair of black heavy duty marigolds!

However during the chores Katie, Georgia Sacha go missing. I stumble upon them in my bedroom having a hot rubber gloved three way. Georgia licking out Sacha whilst Katie fingers her bumhole 😍

Rochelle and Mollie are rolling around on the kitchen floor naked tickling each other with their gloves, it’s carnage, no cleaning is being done but fuck it it’s Easter. We’re having a glovely time...
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

Time to update the famous five!

Keeping her regular spot remains Alex Scott in a pair of tight fitting yellow marigolds 😍
Georgia Steel from ITV2's Love Island comes crashing in with a pair of pink rubber gloves all ready to wash the sink full of dirty dishes!
Rochelle Wiseman is up next in a sexy pair of green spontex gloves that just hug her beautiful hands whilst she scrubs the bathroom.
Hetti Bywater returns with her trusty black casabellas that have served her well throughout lockdown! She's gloved up and feeling horny!
Finally sporting a pair of pink casabellas pulling tightly at the cuffs as she means serious business is none other than Jodie Comer, Villanelle herself 😍 boy am I in for a treat!
Monk
VIP

Post by Monk »

Ashley Roberts in red marigolds out front washing the car
Helen Skelton in yellow marigolds bent over cleaning the floors
Susanna Reid in pink Casabellas washing up at the sink
Selena Gomez in yellow marigolds washing the windows for all the neighbours to see
Vanessa Hudgens in green marigolds tackling the bathroom

Return to “Glove talk forum”