TV scenes that influenced your fetish growing up

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Monk
VIP

Re: TV scenes that influenced your fetish growing up

Post by Monk »

I was already grown up...😂 but this scene on Mile High with the ridiculously beautiful Cassandra Bell was such a massive turn on for me:

at 21:45 and 24.30

RangaToast
Occasional poster

Post by RangaToast »

This is an interesting topic, and since I had not seen any of the examples which have already been contributed by other authors, I suppose that I should share something which I saw in my youth.

I cannot remember where this scene originated from, or can I recall much about anything else, except the gloves themselves; a sure indication of the influence of the scene that their presence is all that is seared into my memory. The general premise of the scene is that the character needed to climb an electricity pylon, and was thus furnished with a splendid pair of yellow (I think) household gloves. I think the gloves were intended to protect the user from electric shocks, but I do remember the boy had a fight with an antagonist atop the pylon at night, being stabbed in the hands which I also remember quite clearly. Aside from that I don't really remember anything else, hopefully this rings a bell with someone else and they can point me in the right direction, as I presume it must have been quite a sight for have stayed with me so.
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

RangaToast wrote: ↑Tue May 26, 2020 6:22 pm This is an interesting topic, and since I had not seen any of the examples which have already been contributed by other authors, I suppose that I should share something which I saw in my youth.

I cannot remember where this scene originated from, or can I recall much about anything else, except the gloves themselves; a sure indication of the influence of the scene that their presence is all that is seared into my memory. The general premise of the scene is that the character needed to climb an electricity pylon, and was thus furnished with a splendid pair of yellow (I think) household gloves. I think the gloves were intended to protect the user from electric shocks, but I do remember the boy had a fight with an antagonist atop the pylon at night, being stabbed in the hands which I also remember quite clearly. Aside from that I don't really remember anything else, hopefully this rings a bell with someone else and they can point me in the right direction, as I presume it must have been quite a sight for have stayed with me so.
That scene is from the movie "Small Soldiers"

I remember having a surgical glove fetish from very early in my childhood, but found it impossible to obtain some. Later on when I was in my early teens, I remember seeing a scene in a movie that made want to experience a gloved handjob and that was the infamous scene in "Animal House" when it first was shown on HBO way back in the day.
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

Another scene that was my primary introduction to surgical gloves when I was around 6 or 7 years old was the ending sequence from "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein".
RangaToast
Occasional poster

Post by RangaToast »

Thank you so much for clarifying that, I can confirm that this is the film I was remembering.
wulfe
Occasional poster

Post by wulfe »

What a great question, I never considered it much before.

I was a big X-Files fan when I was a kid... there's definitely a few scenes of Scully wearing medical gloves that really got me going! I'll see if I can find them. ;)
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

There's only one set of tv scenes that influenced my fetish when I was growing up. It's the dog/baby wash scenes from the three stooges short "mutts to you". Seeing the long gloves lowered down over their customers on the conveyor belt and coming to life always got me going and I always have wished that I could be put through a machine like that.
I love rubber gloves!
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

A couple stand out in my mind. The first being Joan Collins in “Dynasty” and the second being Jean Smart in “High Society.” Each played a wealthy sexy woman and of course both smoked Mores (long thin brown cigarettes) another of my fetishes. I can’t tell you how many times i lost a nut to those two respective gloved beauties. Though truth be told i loved the bit of Evil Alexis Colby had. Added so much to the already great sexual appeal. Nothing like a sexy, strong mature woman in leather to get me going.

As a side note, i had not seen the “hitwoman” that was reference above. Very sexy and i love the evil and danger of that leather woman.
shed740
Regular poster

Post by shed740 »

My earliest memory is of a BBC Children’s tv programme called Come Outside. The episode about sewage seems to stick in my mind. Like many old TV programmes they’re now all on YouTube:

Having briefly reminisced and looked at a few episodes, Auntie Mabel wears various types of gloves in a number of episodes, including household gloves in several.

The other one is Marge Simpson in the episode Homer Badman (the candy convention episode). Cartoon characters don’t do anything for me now, but Marge’s orange rubber gloves at the time were intriguing.
Ratchakay
Occasional poster

Post by Ratchakay »

I can't find the scene on youtube, but for me one of the most impactful scene from a movie was from the third Indiana Jones. At some point Sean Connery is in a tank and the evil nazi officer dude enters the tank, slowly takes off one of his leather glove and repeatedly slaps Mr. Connery across the face. Not violently, but in such a humiliating way. Let's just say the VHS tape was really worn out around that part of the movie.

Return to “Glove talk forum”