So....Why Gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: So....Why Gloves?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Has anyone been able to dig deeper on this to see how or where the fetish came from or why we are allowed to have such a wonderful thing.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

I know I have something going on for household gloves since a very young age. Probably the thing that triggered me was the fact I was on a boarding school as of the age of 6, and in the evening we bathed in a common bathroom with two rows of showers. One of the female educators (don't know if that's the right terminology) popped in and out every shower booth to wash the children. Invariably, she was wearing natural colored rubber household gloves for that. I just couldn't keep my eyes away from those sweaty gloves, and on multiple occasions I was able to slip my hands in the still warm gloves as the woman hung them over over of the water pipes to dry.
Ratchakay
Occasional poster

Post by Ratchakay »

This fetish has been with me my whole life. I can't remember when was the first time I saw leather gloves, but at like... 3 years old I was already fascinated by them. I'm always trying to understand why I have this fetish, why it's so strong, why I can't get excited without it, so I recently started going to therapy to dive deeper and explore. But ultimately, I have to accept that I might never fully understand it, I think that's kind of the hard part for me.
IRREDESCENT_WOLF
Occasional poster

Post by IRREDESCENT_WOLF »

Because they are great for lots of uses

Return to “Glove talk forum”