The Damage of Glove Fetish Comments on Youtube Content Creators

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

The Damage of Glove Fetish Comments on Youtube Content Creators

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

In the above video a youtuber talks about the pressure and experience they've had when uploading glove related videos on the youtube platform.

It makes me feel sad to be honest. A youtuber makes videos and people love it, but some people take it too far. Some people post explicit comments, others ask for glove videos constantly or harass via emails. As much as I love glove videos, I've never felt the need to pressure content creators into it. It's just a shame to be honest. Instead of encouraging them, they end up destroying any further chance of getting future glove videos.

It's almost as if a lot of the glove fetish community on youtube are so desperate to have their glove needs met they end up scaring away content creators instead of encouraging them. It seems they never quite learn from their mistakes either. I've seen multiple content creators quit glove videos and some quit youtube all together due to this fetish fueled harassment.
LatexRocker
Occasional poster

Re: The Damage of Glove Fetish Comments on Youtube Content Creators

Post by LatexRocker »

This makes me sad, too. I've seen this stuff first hand, unfortunately, and I'm sure this is happening to all sorts of channels and creators.

I have a channel where I upload glove videos, and I did it because I enjoy YouTube (inside and out of this fetish). Since resuming uploads this year, I've had multiple viewers request videos or spam request videos. I've had a few reach out to me on Instagram as well asking about making a certain type of video or why I won't do this or that. I even had a guy get mad at me on YouTube because I wouldn't accept his follow request on Instagram. These constant requests and lack of respect have made me consider stopping as well, but ultimately I want to continue.

Honestly, it isn't even just the glove fetish community either. My personal YouTube channels receive hateful comments and video requests in a different way. It's sad to see, but YouTube has become so toxic.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

If I may be perfectly honest, the 'Asked restaurant staff to wear gloves' post in this forum is another rendition of that problem: finding all sorts of ways to lure (even force) other, unknowing people, to wear gloves for your own visual enjoyment is just wrong. Man up, and be open to your partner, or go see a professional sex worker to indulge your glove fetish, but don't manipulate people to wear gloves under all sorts of false pretexts.
soier

Post by soier »

anyone who knows Vik knows that she started making videos with gloves exclusively because of the glove fetish .... she just got tired, nothing more.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

0:46"People really pressure me in to making these videos. I get a lot of e-mails, DM's, comments...
I want you to do this...that etc."
soier wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:45 am anyone who knows Vik knows that she started making videos with gloves exclusively because of the glove fetish .... she just got tired, nothing more.
BlueFatCat123 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:29 am

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RF20x8tSRI&t=46s

SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Interesting how it's actually the people making these comments all over the place on YT are the 1st to come to her defense so to speak... :hmm:
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Well, I certainly never commented on ANY of these ASMR videos!
soier

Post by soier »

I mean, people who know and follow Vik from the beginning ...
she in her first videos had agreed to make these videos just for "fetish" I invite you to see them all, especially the first ones.

Before the gloved videos, Vik's channel was dead .... she chose this path to revive it.

she never liked it .. she always did it exclusively for visits .. but she did it ...
like asmr videos, Vik didn't want to make them, then she convinced herself.
it was evident that sooner or later she would stop.

I don't know accusing Vik, I'm just begging you, in case you don't know Vik not to point the finger at this comunity.

sorry guys but you force me to do something I didn't want to do ... is it so hard for you not to accuse anyone?

at minute 0:46

"maybe you are not here for the decoration but you are here for the gloves, and that's ok too.. that's why i wearing them"

at minute 0:10 Vik thanked everyone for commenting and replying to his "glove videos" .. and that she would wear them for it ..

I was not one of the commentators, but I just think that before to comment a person must know the facts well without accusing random people.
soier

Post by soier »

still here at minute ...4:55 after trying ASMR for the first time !!
she admits that she doesn't like it and doesn't want to do it again ... after a few weeks she starts doing ASMR in each of her videos because the number of views was lowered.

so guys, if you haven't been following the channel from the start don't turn this story into an accusation towards the part of this "commentator" because that's not the case.
and Vik first of all, he did not want to accuse anyone or start a controversy, he only gave a communication.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

This is not about Vik in particular. She just happened to make a video on the subject, which is why the discussion is now centering around her. But 'creepy commenters' are a problem on a lot of glove videos on YouTube. Here's another example (credit to Jake for finding this video):

Return to “Glove talk forum”