HH glove wearing in Asia

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

HH glove wearing in Asia

Post by CharlieCC »

Is it me or is there a predilection for wide use of Household Gloves in Asia or hy Asian people? I've seen a fair few marigold wearers who were Asian (Chinese, Thai, possibly Filipino but not certain etc) so I'm wondering if there is a preference around that part of the world?
katertjekat
VIP

Re: HH glove wearing in Asia

Post by katertjekat »

I'm regularly in Japan, and there as well I notice that most Japanese women prefer to wear rubber household gloves, even for the smallest of tasks. I don't complain 😁
The only unfortunate thing is that there's a fairly large portion of vinyl household gloves, rather than normal rubber. The biggest turn off are vinyl gloves with a knitted lining πŸ˜†
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Yes, when I was in Hong Kong for a while, definitely most people there for doing any chores would wear household gloves. In HK, Marigold is a popular brand but they have gone up in price quite significant. I have seen a lot of people now wearing Chinese gloves in particular the bright red lined, or the unlined black gloves!

Sometimes an interesting scene would be to lookup into a condo building, if you see kitchen windows or bathroom windows, chances are, you'll find a pair of household gloves hanging dry!
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Interesting! Theres a girlfriend of a friend whom I'm acquainted with from the philippines so I wonder if she's a glove wearer, she's got nice nails so maybe?
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

CharlieCC wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:59 am Interesting! Theres a girlfriend of a friend whom I'm acquainted with from the philippines so I wonder if she's a glove wearer, she's got nice nails so maybe?
Oh, Philippines!! Definitely a household gloves wearer!!
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Very nice! I recon she'd look awesome in marigolds! Thanks! She moved to uk so she may favour marigolds but I dunno!

They wear them a lot in the Philippines then?
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

CharlieCC wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:17 pm Very nice! I recon she'd look awesome in marigolds! Thanks! She moved to uk so she may favour marigolds but I dunno!

I think Philippine women have a rubber household glove fetish gen in their DNA πŸ˜‹
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

katertjekat wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:58 pm
CharlieCC wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:17 pm Very nice! I recon she'd look awesome in marigolds! Thanks! She moved to uk so she may favour marigolds but I dunno!

I think Philippine women have a rubber household glove fetish gen in their DNA πŸ˜‹
Whoa! Sounds good! Any direct experiences or the like?
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

If I remember correctly, a lot of Philippine women do wear household gloves in HK, and a lot of them at the time were into Marigold gloves! Every time when I saw there would be a sale on Marigold gloves in supermarkets, I'd see a lot of Philippine women loaded with new gloves in their shopping cart!! What a lovely scene
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Amazing! This beautiful Philippine girl then probably may be a big marigold wearer! This is too good!

Return to β€œGlove talk forum”