Do you remember when your glove fetish started?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Do you remember when you glove fetish started?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Mine was kinda always there. It really started when I was younger and had a female doctor or nurse in a hospital urgent care facility. Wasn’t anything major but I complained about something and my mother made the appointment. Unfortunately she was in the room the whole time but I was young so of course she was going to be.

The female doctor began putting on purple nitrile gloves the original kind. She then proceeded to very thoroughly examine my goods. Trying to becareful not to do any “bad touching” she did move my penis around after it started getting hard. I told her I was sorry but she said it was completely normal a good sign since that’s what they were looking at. After she was done I told her I liked the gloves and she gave me a few pairs to bring home.
I would put them on all at once sometimes, I would even get caught wearing them once in a while but I was just told not to do it. Then over time I was able to keep sneaking some from under the sink.

I started using them on my self in the same way that she did not know what I was really doing yet. Eventually I coordinated an orgasm with them and it has happened that way ever since. I use to save the because I couldn’t buy my own back then. Once I could I was buying them at Stores carefully or getting them from cleaning carts.

I didn’t care too much about seeing them or wearing them out in public till just before covid started then it took off for me. I don’t leave the house without them anymore. Though now it’s not so much as a sexual fetish as it is a major glove fetish. Love seeing gloves used for everything nowadays. Also with covid getting worse I do see gloves making a small come back hopefully.

I definitely have a good filters out in public though I’m not walking Around with a tent all the time lol. Especially now that barely anyone is wearing them anymore.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Thanks for sharing countrylatexglover,

My first memory’s with rubber gloves were the same my mother used. She would give me her old ones with holes in them to play with. I remember a neighbourhood girl would wear them to play doctor. That would have to be my first memory of rubber gloves. I also remember stuffing the rubber gloves around a lightbulb of a lamp I had... then turning it on. The rubber started to melt and my Mom came in my room smelling melted rubber. She pulled the rubber gloves out and scolded me not to do that again. I kinda try to forgot about that last part about the melting gloves. lol
countrylatexglover
VIP

Your welcome! Glad to get your post started! I cannot believe the turn my glove fetish took lol.
however this should probably go into the polling section of the forum if I’m not mistaken.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

countrylatexglover wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:40 pm Your welcome! Glad to get your post started! I cannot believe the turn my glove fetish took lol.
however this should probably go into the polling section of the forum if I’m not mistaken.
The poll is irrelevant, so I removed it. I wanted more of a therapy discussion.
countrylatexglover
VIP

pinkrubbergloves wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:57 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:40 pm Your welcome! Glad to get your post started! I cannot believe the turn my glove fetish took lol.
The poll is irrelevant, so I removed it. I wanted more of a therapy discussion.
Ahh okay well I mean I’m not an admin on here or anything so it was just a suggestion is all I was happy to answer both the poll and the question.
But yes learning about how it started for members here helps to know your not the only one with an interesting story about it.
Hunter32

Re: Do you remember when your glove fetish started?

Post by Hunter32 »

Maybe I’m in the minority but I know exactly where mine started. An attractive dental hygienist from around the age of 11 or 12. She was cleaning my teeth in a mask, gloves, and scrubs. I couldn’t get over how beautiful her eyes looked with the mask on. I loved seeing her talk and breathe with the mask on. And the gloves, oh man the gloves. They were real, natural colored latex. They fit her hands so well and tasted/smelled incredible. I got very hard from all of this and that’s when it clicked for me. The first few times I masturbated all I could think about was a hot hygienist/nurse doing it and it’s stuck with me all these years.
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

I was thinking of posting this in another thread, but it was not only a TV show, so I think it fits here better. Plus, there were actually several gradual moments instead of just one. I think the very first moment that sparked it was the dancing scene in the original Disney The Beauty and the Beast movie I watched when I was nine; Belle (especially her image in those gold satin gloves) was also my very first screen crush. There were also some glove-wearing characters on TV that appeared not long after, but my memory about them was fuzzy.

In real-life interactions, though, the first time it occurred to me was in middle school. Typically, public middle and high schools in my country hold a flag-raising ceremony every Monday morning, with every teacher and student attending. Back then, the students chosen to organize the ceremony typically had to be dressed in a special all-white uniform, including white parade gloves. I was even part of the organizing team once and the feeling of wearing gloves in public, and seeing my friends (especially lady friends) wearing them as well was indescribable. This also happened in my high school as well, when I as a freshman, developed a crush on a sophomore student. I could hardly control myself when it was her turn to be part of the ceremony team, decked in that uniform in those gloves. I actually shared this particular story several months ago in another thread.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I just answered this question in a similar post so I've cheated and done a copy and paste.😜

I think I was about 10 when I, for some reason, took an interest in household rubber gloves. Nobody used them at home but the canteen staff at school did. I remember saying to my friend, when getting our lunch, that we going into rubber glove land.😂 I'm sure this was before I knew about sex. From then my fetish has grown too include all things rubber and latex but rubber household gloves are still my favs.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
rubberglove69
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglove69 »

Hello!
My fetish started back when I was in second grade and my teacher was wearing red rubber boots on a rainy day. We were sitting down for story time and I started imagining me being baby on a changing table and her wearig red rubber gloves just like her boots and mushing around my poop. After that I found some under my dad's sink at home, put them on, and masturbated. I eventually ran out of gloves over a few months and took some from my school nurse's office and even a barbershop. I've always been embarrassed of my fetish and have hid it from my family and friends, but I'd love to talk to anyone on this forum about it in a private message.
Thanks for reading!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

yup,already wrote on some other thread
mine started about 23yrs ago (man im old),when i was 16 and first noticed long satin gloves on a model who hosted national beauty queen or something.

altho back then i dont think it was called fetish...just got me turned on and super curious (not to mention seeing gloves like that in public and evening was so sexy...all i could wish back then was that all females in the world would have a few pairs of gloves like those laying around..just in case ;))

Return to “Glove talk forum”