Do you remember when your glove fetish started?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Do you remember when your glove fetish started?

Post by countrylatexglover »

pinkrubbergloves wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:30 pm I am sure this has been touched on before in here. But I wanted to ask since I have zero memory of my fetish “starting”. It was always there since I can remember. I guess I just feel I needed to talk about it.

My fetish with rubber gloves has been changing as of late. I have started to tone down all my exhibitionist ways like Skype camming, jackinchat and fetlife. I wanted to put all my focus back into this community rather than force it upon other people who really have no interest. In my recent thoughts I really dawned on me that I have no memory of my “trigger moment”. All I can recall is that my Mom wore Safeway Beauty Gloves that were unlined natural household rubber gloves, advertised as Dish washing gloves. She wore them for all chores since she had numerous pairs.

Natural Household Rubber Gloves are far and beyond my favourite glove without a question. All I can think is that my Mom wore them and I love them. That’s all I can go off of. Just makes be wonder why? How??

Just wanted to hear other people’s stories to try to understand mine more. Thanks

Thank you again for posting this! I actually apologize if one of my first comments was rude to you I definitely didn’t mean it in that way. I too am curious to see the same answers. Was always curious at how it started for others.

At first I felt alone with my gloves fetish because I didn’t really understand it and now because of this forum especially I do. I have also been able to connect my love of disposable medical gloves to a bit of ocd that took right off during the pandemic.

I truly love the feeling of the protection I get from them and know I don’t have to touch anything bare handed. Problem is I don’t mind wearing them in front of others now lol. At least my wife doesn’t mind me wearing them and says do what makes you feel comfortable now.

I still see other people to this day wearing them and masks even though they are vaccinated.

Thank you again for posting this I hope to see more comments on how other fetish started it is interesting to me as well!
GlovedShadow
Occasional poster

Post by GlovedShadow »

I remember mine started with visits to the hospital and dentists gloves and whenever I would find gloves in the school toilets I would put on a pair and enjoy the feeling of them. Still get excited about going to the dentist or doctor to see what they are wearing and wether or not I need to add a box to my collection
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Firstly, before I forget: that's a great photo of the blonde wearing the unlined gloves, do you know what sort they are? Actually I suppose with those tattoos it could even be a blond-haired guy, but regardless, I love the fact that although the fingers are a close fit, the cuffs are a bit looser, so the rubber will definitely move, flap and flex and they'll really be aware of the smooth, supple coolness as it comes in and out of contact, gliding around. Mmm.

I'm sure I've written this before at length, but my rubber glove fetish started at the age of about six when I first touched and tried on my mum's yellow Marigold gloves. Strangely - and maybe someone can work out some psychology here - as a very small child I'd been irrationally frightened by rubber gloves; I've no idea why. Perhaps I subliminally knew what a hold they'd have on me later! :-) Anyway one morning I happened to get up early, well before anyone else in the house, and venturing into the kitchen I saw a finger - or maybe the cuff - of one of my mum's gloves, trapped in the door of the cupboard under the kitchen sink where they were kept. Somehow curiosity got the better of me, and I gingerly prodded the glove, realised there was nothing to fear, and that on the contrary it actually felt very nice; soft, cool, smooth and limber! Needless to say, I took the gloves out, tried them on, loved the feeling, and after that I sort of knew that rubber gloves were "my fetish", even long before I'd heard the word or knew what it meant.

The next big milestone was discovering unlined (natural) gloves at my gran's house, two or three years later. She always bought Ansell Dumor gloves, then a popular brand from the Boots pharmacy in the UK. She'd left the gloves on the kitchen table, inside-out to dry and "air off" after use, and inevitably as soon as I saw them I wanted to check them out. Although all I could manage - given the risk of being seen- was a very quick feel, OMG I was shocked and excited. The inside of the smooth, cool unlined Dumor gloves felt incredible, a hundred times nicer than mum's flock-lined Marigolds. After that I looked out for unlined gloves everywhere, and was surprised to see how may women seemed to prefer them; they were in the kitchen of our next door neighbour, several schoolfriends' mums used to wear them - but I could never get access to a pair to really enjoy them myself. Until, that is, one afternoon my brother and his girlfriend were polishing their car and she was wearing.... ...yup, my favourite unlined gloves! After they went out for the evening, I figured the gloves must still be somewhere in the house, and sure enough, in the cleaning cupboard were not one but two pairs, size 6.5! Checking the coast was clear, with Mum and Dad safely watching the evening's TV, I sneaked a pair upstairs and spent an ecstatic hour or two playing witth the gloves, sliding them on and off my hands, and stroking my belly and legs with the silky inside-out gloves, all the time loving the feeling. Curiously, although I knew what I was doing was absolutely not to be discussed or found out (heaven forbid), I had no idea of the sexual aspect at that point, still knowing nothing about sex at this age, although like most small boys I'd long ago discovered that rubbing my willy against the bed sheets eventually made for a really nice feeling!

Of course that innocence didn't last, and once I knew the "real" facts it didn't take me long to wonder whether the rubber would feel like a pussy, and how good the inside of my favourite gloves would feel over my cock. Eventually I couldn't stand the curiosity any longer, and I clearly remember going into town on a snowy winter's day after Christmas and, feeling like the whole store was watching me (though of course no-one thought anything odd about it, except me!) I plucked up courage to buy myself a pair of Dumor's. Taking them home I was disappointed to discover that although the insides were as gorgeously smooth as ever, they wouldn't glide over slightly moist skin of my penis end. Of course what I needed was some lubricant, but this was the 1970's, I was thirteen, and all I could find in the bathroom was some mild antiseptic cream, which - figuring it would be pretty harmless - I duly pressed into service. Wow, masturbating suddenly reached new heights of pleasure, though I still felt hideously sheepish, guilty even, at my inability to resist. It took me years to realise this was something to enjoy, not feel bad about.

Later still I discovered surgical gloves; strangely a friend's mum had been advised by her doctor to use them for washing up, somehow to help with a skin condition. Presumably the doctor thought the lack of flock lining would help... ...anyway of course the surgical gloves didn't last long for household tasks, and soon several old ones were in the basement at my friend's house, presumably discarded because they had a hole and could only be used for painting or other simple jobs. And of course, one went home in my pocket, to be lubed up as before. I clearly remember that first night - holy crap, I'd never had an orgasm like that before! Sadly, the gloves disappeared and as I'd taken the stolen one back (now I think, why, FFS?!) the silky stretchy surgical glove wank I'd enjoyed became a fond memory throughout much of my teens, although I was still buying pairs of Ansell Dumor's and enjoying those. The pleasure from these was heightened when I realised how good the cool smooth rubber felt around my balls, pleasuring them with my left hand and wanking myself with the right; even better still with an extra loose (but inside-out) pair for stroking everywhere.

The ultimate pleasure was reached when I discovered the same "Regent Dispo" surgical gloves I'd enjoyed before could be bought at some ordinary local pharmacies in the guise of "Marigold Hairdresser" gloves. These were identical to the surgical gloves I'd enjoyed so much before, made in the same factory, but chlorinated inside to avoid the need for powder and obviously sold for hair colouring and shampooing. Somewhere around the same time I saw an advert in a womens' magazine for KY Jelly (reading the problem pages of my mum's copy of Woman's Own was a ritual by then), and I knew this was what I needed. Cue -- eventually -- another agonisingly embarrassing trip to a big, nicely anonymous pharmacy in the city. No-one would look twice at me just buying rubber gloves from the household department, but there was little ambiguity about the purpose of a tube of KY ! I think I even bought some condoms, so I could look sort-of cool about it, as in "hey I'm using these to have sex", though doubtless in the eyes of the female pharmacist I was just another grubby teenager who was probably going to use the condoms for a wank as well! (I did try this, by the way, but was very disappointed by the thin and rather clammy rubber.) But once home with the KY and a pair of Marigold Hairdresser, size 8.5 (nice and big so you could fuck every finger with ease), I must have wanked myself senseless. i recall discovering that if I made a hole in the fingertips and thumb tip, my cock would slide in and out easily but tightly, whilst at the same time I'd wear a Dumor on one hand and stroke my balls with the other inside-out Dumor. I could spend hours this way, edging myself to orgasm and then stopping just short, and seeing how long I could last before having a huge orgasm that left a dull but satisfying ache in my groin.

Many years later I'm still enjoying the gloves, and for a while I did so with my wife -- who fortunately was, and is still, cool about it all and even used to enjoy a rubber "feel" herself from time to time (although I'm careful not to get TOO enthusiastic about it; real sex is after all still the best, even though it's definitely enhanced by some nice gloves!). Sadly she can't now have sex (it's been too painful since the menopause) and now I'm actually grateful for having such a satisfactory sexual outlet in my box of rubber gloves.

Over the years I've tried many different unlined / natural rubber gloves, but few have given me as much pleasure. Nitrile, the new material is hopeless. I love Marigold G31H, Ansell Duzmor Plus and Ansell Supersottile from Italy (both very like the old Boots Dumor's I used to buy), and a recent massive hit are the Mapa Trionic 522, supersmooth and nearly full arm length! Sadly although the Biogel surgeons gloves are the same basic design as the old Regent Dispo/Marigold Hairdresser gloves, the polymer lining ruins the smoothness and I'm now dependent on limited new-old-stock supplies. I used to love the Matador brown hairdressers gloves, too, but these also now have a synthetic lining which just ruins the feeling for me :-(

Sorry for such a long read, if you've got this far, but I hope a few people enjoyed the whole and true story!

Return to “Glove talk forum”