I just ordered my first gloves on ebay

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

I just ordered my first gloves on ebay

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I was very nervous about ordering gloves, but I had a random rush of courage. I decided that even if people in my family found out about what I had ordered that I shouldn't really care. I ordered them in private of course and it's none of their business what I pay for.

I decided to buy some of the glamorous looking household gloves I've been fascinated with since I was a child. There were many pairs to choose from. I went for a red pair because it's an exotic colour. I've heard good reviews of this specific pair online for having heavy fabric cuffs and being good quality latex. They come with a pearl bracelet and a ring. I love this kind of household glove a lot because I could imagine a housewife wearing them.

They come in a box so hopefully nobody in my family works out what they are through the packaging.

Very excited!!!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: I just ordered my first gloves on ebay

Post by countrylatexglover »

Had the same feeling about it till I started ordering more of them. Then come in a carb board box usually and when I know it’s those coming I usually treat it like it’s a part for my garage shop or a tool set or something. And just toss it on the bench like it’s not thing till they turn in or head out for a bit then I bring them in.

Having a hobby or two makes it easier to just say it’s for that and to just stick it there for a while.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ordering new gloves is always exciting! Even more so the first time, of course. :) Give us an update when they've arrived!
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

I'm normally not into household gloves, but those are gorgeous!
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

The gloves just got here! I couldn't resist trying them out immediately and ngl they're really good! I've never had a pair of new household gloves before so was very excited. The gloves lived up to my expectations. They were exactly what I wanted!

These gloves are made from incredibly silky latex! They are fun to put on and I found myself taking them on and off multiple times because sliding them on was so enjoyable. The gloves are made of soft latex, but the cuffs are fabric. The print on the cuffs looks great. These gloves run smoothly across the skin without lubricant. They have a decently good texture on the grip of the glove, which provides an amazing sensation when masturbating. The jewelry they came with was ok. The ring is fine and added to my arousal, however the pearl bracelet was unwearable. It's such a small bracelet you'd need incredibly small hands and wrists to wear it. I'm doubtful if an adult woman would even be able to wear it. The pearl bracelet was the only negative I had with the purchase.

Overall I'm very happy with the gloves. :up:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Great review! :D

How'd the delivery go? Did anyone in your family have any questions?
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

The delivery went well. The parcel was discreet and the gloves were contained within the box in first picture so I don't think anyone could have guessed there was gloves inside. The delivery did come one day late, but I suppose it's to be expected during the pandemic.

I heard a knock at the door so ran downstairs to answer, but saw that my mum was already answering the door. I took the parcel from her immediately and ran upstairs. She asked me later on what it was and I told her it was a house plant. I keep a lot of houseplants as a hobby so no other questions were asked. Countrylatexlover suggested saying the parcel was something to do with your hobby and it was a great idea.

Edit: I will have to get around to making a post about them in the ENCYGLOVEPEDIA section of the forums.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

GlamorousGloves wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:20 pmEdit: I will have to get around to making a post about them in the ENCYGLOVEPEDIA section of the forums.
Yes, good idea. :8up: You can just copy & paste your review there. Maybe add a few pictures if you want. :)
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

If you have a lot of houseplants, one excuse for gloves would be to protect your hands while handling them :) This way, if you buy gloves online and you won't have to worry as much when the package arrives! If you buy too many just say they get punctured quick, in particular if you have any cactus plants! Just some ideas.

Thanks for the review of the gloves, they look good quality although I have never been a fan of the fancy cuffs! I would almost want to remove the cuffs! I have a pair in green, some generic brand from local supermarket, seem to look very similar to yours with straight lines through the cuffs to prevent the cuffs rolling down. Although I have to say, mine look to be very rough in rubber, and much thicker!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Ayyy, congrats :) You'll grow more confident as you purchase more, no doubt. You may even grow *too* comfortable and end up spending far too much money on them for the thrill of it. I've certainly done that, and now I don't have (much) fear of buying in person either.

Whenever I get new deliveries I always have this slight concern that the box/package will arrive damaged or partially opened (or have the contents emblazoned on the front in a delivery note - as has happened recently), and because I have a concierge - I know, I'm very posh :lol: - they accept all deliveries on my behalf, so there's the additional interaction with someone who knows me. It only takes one shitty courier to cause me some embarrassment!

Return to “Glove talk forum”