What made you develop a glove fetish?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jd99
Newcomer

What made you develop a glove fetish?

Post by Jd99 »

I’m sure this has been discussed previously, but genuinely curious as to the stories of others. When I was 6-7 years old, my Nan (who was in her forties then, but even now looks very good for her age) used to pick me up from school and would often wear black leather gloves, and I can recall liking them. My Nan also wore marigold-type rubber gloves to wash the dishes, and I used to sometimes wear them when I went to her house. I don’t remember her wearing leather gloves again for years, until I was around 16 and one day she came over to speak to me at school (she was a dinner lady). She was wearing black leather gloves and I just remember being very excited and aroused and wanting them desperately as I talked to her. Not long after, I was at her house for a family gathering and I sneaked upstairs to her bedroom to see if I could find the gloves. I rummaged in her handbag and found them; unbeknownst to anyone, I locked myself in the upstairs bathroom and masturbated wearing the gloves, before putting them back in the handbag. I sneaked into her bedroom another 2-3 times, wearing the gloves and touching myself with them, before putting them back. The risk of doing it, and the fact she would wear the gloves afterwards oblivious of my actions, excited me. A couple of months later when I was back at my Nan’s house, I sneaked into her bedroom again and this time stole the gloves. I still have the gloves now and even wore them earlier! As for the rubber gloves, I used to also sneak into her kitchen and wear them, clasping rubber-clad hands round my face and inhaling the smell of rubber and licking them. However, leather has always been a bigger fetish! As I said, this will sound weird and peculiar, which it clearly is, but maybe someone understands the psychology behind this sort of thing, or can even relate to it?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: What made you develop a glove fetish?

Post by tronn206 »

I think I was about 10 when I, for some reason, took an interest in household rubber gloves. Nobody used them at home but the canteen staff at school did. I remember saying to my friend, when getting our lunch, that we going into rubber glove land.😂 I'm sure this was before I knew about sex. From then my fetish has grown too include all things rubber and latex but rubber household gloves are still my favs.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

Actually, I think your behaviour is very understandable because I have a similar expierence. My fascination for leather gloves started a bit different - I accidently grabbed into an old gentlewoman's soft leather gloves and it is to this day a penis-stiffening experience - but the core is the same: Desire and lust [of the forbidden].

In the link, I made it pretty clear (especially in the post above) why wearing old leather gloves is a fascination for me.

One of the big turn-ons is not only the leather or the fact that I am finally wearing such gloves myself - which are in fact absolutely worth it and I understand now why the lady wear/wore them, but also the fact they have been worn by a lady before. When I breath in the smell of sweat, perfume and "wardrobe" I enjoy that as well, but I also take care of those gloves, they are far from "wank objects", actually the real opposite even though some cum might end up on 40-year old goat leather when I enjoy my vintage leather-gloved hands too much...
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Post by GlamorousGloves »

During primary school I had a big crush on my teacher. Our classroom was actually two rooms connected and at the back of the rooms there were kitchens. My teacher (let's call her Mrs Locket) would wash mugs and plates at the end of lunch in that sink. She wouldn't spend much time doing this. I think she would eat her lunch in the classroom so there wasn't really much to wash at all. It was like 4 minutes tops at the end of every lunch time and I would get to class ASAP to watch her.

During those brief moments every day I would marvel at her wearing some really glamorous looking household gloves. They were cranberry coloured with fancy black with white polka dot cuffs. I'll never forget those gloves because they were so beautiful. She looked stunning. I didn't understand why I wanted her because I was too young to know what sex was, I just knew I wanted to be naked and have her touch me all over with those gloves.

I never got to touch the gloves. I did have a good relationship with that teacher though. She would play the guitar in class for us and I was the kid that she always relied on to bring an instrument in whilst she would play the guitar and sing to us. I often wonder what she is doing and if she still works at my old school. I wonder if she still has the same brand of household glove or if she moved onto something better.
Logan265
Occasional poster

Post by Logan265 »

When I was around 5, I was in preschool, and I remember one day our teacher was wearing some burgundy winter gloves. Then for some reason(I can't remember) she went up to each one of us with one of the gloves, and she said to me, "Do you want to touch the glove?". I felt it and from then on I was obsessed with them. In elementary school, I remember being shy around the girls that were wearing gloves, and I also obsessed over certain TV show episodes because one of the girls in that episode were wearing gloves. Fast forward 8 years, and I had a dream that got me incredibly excited and aroused, like I could still feel it after I woke up. The person in my dream was wearing gloves. Then I finally knew why I was so obsessed with gloves. I found the nearest pair of gloves and wanked myself off. All the other times I tried to masturbate ended up in failure, no matter how much I looked at naked girls, but when I did it with those gloves on, I nutted for the first time. That's when I knew.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I think I was just born with the fetish, but I remember being really little, like preschool age and being so envious of my mum wearing rubber gloves whenever she did housework. I loved listening to them and watching how they looked on her hands, I was just fascinated and so massively envious at the same time. Luckily they were everywhere in the 1970's/80's growing up, you'd regularly see women in them outdoors and they always seemed to be wearing them when you went to their houses too.

What you didn't see as much until the mid 1980's was leather gloves and I was even more fascinated by them still, the tightness and the way the leather caught the light in particular just entranced me. My mum and her friends didn't wear them so the best place for spotting them was waiting rooms at the doctors or dentist, anywhere you'd get older ladies who were still of the mind set that a lady always wears gloves when going out. Then they would be 'out' but in the same place for ages, watching mature ladies wearing their amazing leather gloves whiled away many tedious and boring hours in waiting rooms. That said, most of my memories are a little spoiled/more poignant because they nearly always took off one of their gloves once they sat down so I usually only got to see one leather glove. I marvelled at how that didn't seem to bother them, sometimes they'd be sat for over an hour, gripping their empty glove in their tightly leather gloved hand. If I'd been a boy I would have had ahem, 'accidents' but being a girl I just sat there feeling pent up with something that had no name beyond the urge to get myself some of these wonderful gloves as soon as I possibly could...
wlbj
Newcomer

Post by wlbj »

I believe it was a combination of many experiences. Having multiple medical procedures, I was always vulnerable when young and having gloved people treating me. Same with my dental experiences. My aunt was a dental hygienist so she had gloves at her house a lot. Always seeing HHG at every house I went to helped build upon my interests.

I also wonder if I was born with it, and then these experiences helped it further develop. Another thought I have is that more people probably suppress the potential of having this fetish because of societal norms looking down upon our kind of interests. Overall I am glad I have this fetish and now that I look back at those experiences I enjoy the memories.
Thesauce
Occasional poster

Post by Thesauce »

I wish I knew! I'm very curious about the psychological origin of fetishes, especially mine!

The earliest arousal I can remember happened when I was 5 or 6, at school.
Our teacher gave us an assignment (probably some kind of artistic thingy) and she put a latex glove on to pick up the assignments.
A single one. I'm guessing it was because kids that age tend to be dirty and snotty.
But it gave me what I'd describe as "stomach tingles". Of course I was too young to get an erection, but it was almost as strong. I kept staring at her as she was going from desk to desk.
A year or so forward in time, I also remember my mom cleaning the dishes with marigold rubber gloves, and watching the Sailor Moon anime as a kid and obsessing with the character's long gloves.

It was so easy to get aroused back then... Good times.

Return to “Glove talk forum”