Well. Ive missed the place.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sissygloves
Regular poster

Well. Ive missed the place.

Post by sissygloves »

After a few years away from the place. I've looked for and found my dream handjob scene witch is mommy makes sons cock explode. With the long green rubber gloves. I love that so much because I wear the same rubber gloves to bed when I sleep. I've worn them out in Luton and Uxbridge. I Intend to wear them out in London too. I have a womans short sleeve cardigan that comes to the elbow as well. I got it from a charity shop.The rubber gloves go under the sleeve and it looks like an Oprah glove. No one gave it a second glance either. I've got some of the 58cm pink rubber gloves from China too. the ones that come in size's that fit better. Not just extra large. So it got rather warm. And damp. I got served with Coffee in Greegs in Luton. Had my gloved hands jelled with sanitizer in Uxbridge. to mention just two interactions. Want to hear how im getting some GOOD glove wearing from shop staff action?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Well. Ive missed the place.

Post by Rommeltje »

sissygloves wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:41 pmThe rubber gloves go under the sleeve and it looks like an Oprah glove.

I take it you mean opera? ;)

Return to “Glove talk forum”