Best reason to wear rubber gloves with friends seeing

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Zonexoo
Occasional poster

Best reason to wear rubber gloves with friends seeing

Post by Zonexoo »

What is yours best reason or excuse to wear rubber gloves with your friends or friends seeing you wear those?

Sometimes when I am at my friends garage with my car I have used rubber gloves to wash and wax my car because I have dry and sensitive skin.
Or oil change offcourse. Who want’s nasty used engine oil to hands anyway? 😀
I hate if my hands get too dirty. LoL :tongue:
Tight and good fit gloves are the best in garage!
Last edited by Zonexoo on Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Best reason to wear rubber gloves with friends seeing

Post by Jake »

Well I'm a 'neat freak' so I wear rubber gloves more often than not. Around my flatmates, I'm usually washing up or cleaning the kitchen, or just the flat in general.
I also prepare food with disposable gloves on. They're used to that, having lived with me for 4-5 years. I do recall a few questions and smirks when we first started living together but obviously now they're just accustomed to my ways.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Covid did it for me. Usually I could just get away with little knit winter gloves when cold out. Now with covid I wear gloves in front of everyone and They don’t say anything. I mean a while back when our area we getting better with covid I went to a good buddy’s house and wore them there the whole time and he was okay with it. I will wear them at family’s houses now also.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Jake wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:58 pmWell I'm a 'neat freak' so I wear rubber gloves more often than not. (...) I do recall a few questions and smirks when we first started living together but obviously now they're just accustomed to my ways.
Do they think it's just because you're a neat freak? Or do they know it actually goes further than that?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Rommeltje wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 am
Jake wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:58 pmWell I'm a 'neat freak' so I wear rubber gloves more often than not. (...) I do recall a few questions and smirks when we first started living together but obviously now they're just accustomed to my ways.
Do they think it's just because you're a neat freak? Or do they know it actually goes further than that?
Yeah, I think they just assume it's a hygiene thing. I legitimately don't like touching things that seem unclean or unhygienic, and I've made this abundantly clear to them in the past. I expect the initial smirks were them processing the absolute absurdity that is a MAN wearing gloves (whatever next!) and how weak I must be to want to protect my hands from scalding water and unclean bathrooms... I've often remarked to them how I cannot comprehend how they are comfortable cleaning their bathroom (it's a right mess; thankfully I don't share it with them) without gloves on. Similarly with dishwashing - the other male in the flat washes up with lukewarm/cold water despite gloves hanging above the sink ready to be worn... then wonders why everything has water stains and stays wet instead of drying naturally.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Group masturbation session? Depending on what type of friends though.🤣😂
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Zonexoo
Occasional poster

Post by Zonexoo »

tronn206 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:05 pm Group masturbation session? Depending on what type of friends though.🤣😂
That is horny! :mrgreen: 8D
Zonexoo
Occasional poster

Post by Zonexoo »

Jake wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:55 pm
Rommeltje wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 am
Yeah, I think they just assume it's a hygiene thing. I legitimately don't like touching things that seem unclean or unhygienic, and I've made this abundantly clear to them in the past. I expect the initial smirks were them processing the absolute absurdity that is a MAN wearing gloves (whatever next!) and how weak I must be to want to protect my hands from scalding water and unclean bathrooms... I've often remarked to them how I cannot comprehend how they are comfortable cleaning their bathroom (it's a right mess; thankfully I don't share it with them) without gloves on. Similarly with dishwashing - the other male in the flat washes up with lukewarm/cold water despite gloves hanging above the sink ready to be worn... then wonders why everything has water stains and stays wet instead of drying naturally.
I think even without any fetishes is really wise to protect hands when needed. Especially bathrooms and other tasks when is needed to use cleaning chemicals. It is gross even to think cleaning toilet or bathroom without rubber gloves.
So many youngster don’t wanna use gloves because ”it is girly or stupid”, LoL. Let them suffer from dry hands and rash.

Hot water and dish soap drys my hands a lot. So I also use gloves when washing dishes, and I am man. Usually I am using a dishwasher, but dirty dishes are nice to put there with gloves on. :mrgreen:
With gloves you can use really hot water to wash dishes, so gloves also protect hands from burning.

BTW, need to go clean my kitchen with household rubber gloves on!

Return to “Glove talk forum”