Sharing the same fetish

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

domi
Newcomer

Sharing the same fetish

Post by domi »

Hi everyone,

I was trying to find a post dedicated to this subject but I could not, so here I go.

Have you every had a parter who shared the fetish for gloves with you from the beginning? I mean, not that you have made them wear gloves for you or you have made them develop this fetish.

What I mean is... have you been with anyone who has also ALREADY had a fetish for gloves long time before you would have first met?

Have you been wearing gloves together in public regularly?
How much of a role gloves played in your relationship apart from sex?
Is it really the PERFECT relationship we are all dreaming about?

I am very curios about the experiences.
katertjekat
VIP

Re: Sharing the same fetish

Post by katertjekat »

Hi, yes, this has actually been the case with the relationship I had before I met my now-wife. I'm into more than gloves, rather 'all things rubber', which means gloves, boots, dresses, skirts, rubber sheets,... My then-girlfriend was as well, entirely, and obviously that meant we were sexually completely synced-up.
BUT.... a fully satisfactional (and quite unique, because 1. there are not too many women out there with the very same fetish and 2. the chance of running into any of them is low, left alone starting a relationship) sex life is NO guarantee for a sustainable relationship. We broke up after four years, mainly because she was looking for someone with substantial financial means (which I gained shortly after, ironically enough), and I was with my thoughts with another girl, my now-wife. So we went both our ways, and there's no regrets. She got herself a civil engineer, I married the girl that completely fascinated me. Just like I'm having great rubber/latex filled nights with my wife, I guess she introduced her engineer into the same kinks 😄

Return to “Glove talk forum”