Glove & Marriage

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

archer
Occasional poster

Glove & Marriage

Post by archer »

I was once married to a woman who indulged in my fetish, but made me feel insecure about it after. In my culture, the women do not have sex until they are married so sexual compatibility is not figured out until you marry the person. I did tell her about it before we got married and she did wear them in bed and for certain tasks around the house, but we are now divorced and I beat myself up for that being the issue.

Is anyone here happily married with someone who does not have a fetish and makes it work out? How did you go about exposing / communicating it to your significant other? The reason I ask is for the future.

Thank you in advance.
weasel2000
Regular poster

Re: Glove & Marriage

Post by weasel2000 »

Be truthful...that's probably the biggest; you can't make someone have the same fetish you do and the chances of meeting someone with the same fetish is kind of slim. I also find that, I make my wife the focus of my love and mention how beautiful she looks with gloves on, how satisfied she makes me when she wears or uses gloves. It is the fetish item AND her that makes the relationship work. I've excited her and gotten her hooked a little bit on latex gloves (she doesn't wear them herself but loves it when I do)...it is a give and take, indulge some of her fantasies and you'll find her more willing to indulge yours.

Return to “Glove talk forum”