Rain and rubber gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Zonexoo
Occasional poster

Rain and rubber gloves

Post by Zonexoo »

Is anybody ever think about this?
If you buy a just regular yellow rain suit, why is it normal to include yellow rubber gloves to that outfit?
Everything else stays dry but hands will soak wet. No logic, or is it? šŸ˜…

Do you girls or guys never wear rubber gloves with rain suit? Or maybe just gloves when is rainy day.
Or have you seen ever someone to do that?

Is there any other thoughts about it?
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Rain and rubber gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

Most people fine gloves a hassle instead of just wiping them off lol. Wore gloves to a super market one day before the pandemic about 2 years ago just because. It was raining my hands were dry and it was kinda nice. Threw people off quite a bit lol. Nowadays one one would pay much attention. Give it a try if you want.
Zonexoo
Occasional poster

Post by Zonexoo »

I have actually done it couple of times.
I have a black ordinary pvc or pu rain suit. I weared a pair of black household rubber gloves with my rain coat.
I done it night time at local park, so no one maybe does not see me. I am quite shy to do things like that, but it was actually nice when hands stay dry.
Maybe do it more if some one else also does...I have seen it only on work related things.

But if I need to wear rubber gloves example to wash or wax my car, fix my bicycle or something ā€more normalā€, I just do it. I donā€™t care if some one sees me.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

The pandemic has made wearing gloves a normal thing now. No one bats an eye when I wear them for any reason. I even wear them at home now sometimes mom with say something but fiancĆ© and father donā€™t care. I wear them at home to do dishes and to keep my hands from drying out from too much hand washing. Also helps to wear them and wash my hands like normal with them on keeps the gloves clean and my hands are no longer a mess. Of course I change them out if Iā€™m public.

Now your talking about heavier rubber gloves here and that was part of my first comment but this one is talking about medical gloves not to seal your post, just saying that wearing gloves out right now would be considers somewhat normal.
mariacd174
Occasional poster

Post by mariacd174 »

I will wear a blue rain wear suit with hood, along with a pair of Ralph Lauren (Hunter like) blue rubber boots, and top that off with a pair of Costco lilac rubber gloves. I wear a girdle attached to stockings, as well as a bra under that outfit - nothing else! That's simply so hot - esp. because I don't take the gloves off when I go grocery shopping in the supermarket. I get lots of looks - the more, the harder I cum once back in my car and jerking! Absolutely incredible feeling.

Return to ā€œGlove talk forumā€