Reusing Latex Medical Gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Reusing Latex Medical Gloves

Post by AlexLady »

I'm down to my last pair currently due to the pandemic :(

Has anyone tried washing them to get another round or so out of them?

edit: I did order some new ones.... they're not the sensitouch ones I prefer for play as they're sold out everywhere except at an inflated price (those gloves are superior to any I have ever tried.) but they won't be here soon enough for how much I masturbate off cam. I went with "Superfit Latex Surgical Gloves" which have beaded cuffs so they're not as sexy to me but it beats going without.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Reusing Latex Medical Gloves

Post by tronn206 »

AlexLady wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:31 pm

edit: I did order some new ones.... they're not the sensitouch ones I prefer for play as they're sold out everywhere except at an inflated price (those gloves are superior to any I have ever tried.) but they won't be here soon enough for how much I masturbate off cam.
:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

Personally, I don't see anything wrong washing them. I look at it this way, if you masturbate with your bare hands and wash them afterwards I am sure you would have no problems masturbating again with your bare hands.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Can totally wash them I use to wash my disposable latex gloves when all I could get was a few pairs at the doctors office or something. If you and your spouse or you are the one one using them just a rinse off should do also. I know you said you got more but another idea is to get reusable hair dresser latex gloves have a few pairs of them and can get several uses out of one pair for a long time.
Mrlatexgloves
Regular poster

Post by Mrlatexgloves »

Where did you find these gloves? I cannot find surgical gloves anywhere except Amazon at absurd prices (don’t need to buy cases of 200 pairs)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Surgical I get from eBay. The reusable hairdresser gloves are from a local shop that sells beauty and salon supply’s.

Return to “Glove talk forum”