Gloves with kids and work.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pond

Gloves with kids and work.

Post by pond »

So i recently became a Dad. So the whole gloves around the house can’t happen for me as much now. Have to wait for my little man to go to sleep.
Just want people thoughts and/or experience of have a glove fetish with kids.
If i have reasons to wear them, hand down I throw a pair of gloves on (medical).

Cause if think i have been able to wear them at work more often. I able where maxiflex cut gloves but also been wear aurelia sonic nitrile gloves.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Gloves with kids and work.

Post by countrylatexglover »

This is up to your feelings on gloves I think. If you only wear them to be turned on then you might want to just watch that. If you wear them because you enjoy the feeling of them on your hands, I more so see that as wearing jeans all the time because your comfortable with them on. But if you only see gloves as a sexual enjoyment then probably gotta be careful of when and where. I mean if you can keep calm of your self not sure how old the child is if you adopted or new born but maybe diaper changing can warrant gloves. Or cleaning more around the house. I mean to just sit down with a beer or something or just wearing them in the house in general I also do that now to keep my hands from cracking because I wash hands too often even while at home, my hands are in rough shape some spots are raw at the moment.

As for work I wear them in the office now all day when I actually go in. No one minds at all and my hands stay protected. I usually keep a box at my desk. If they rip or anything I just put a new pair on.

I have 4mm thick white nitrile gloves on as I type this out wore them in front of my father and wife earlier no one really bats an eye much anymore.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

pond wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:25 am So i recently became a Dad. So the whole gloves around the house can’t happen for me as much now. Have to wait for my little man to go to sleep.
Just want people thoughts and/or experience of have a glove fetish with kids.
If i have reasons to wear them, hand down I throw a pair of gloves on (medical).
Congrats! Kids won't think what you do is weird unless you teach them that it is. Also them being asleep is not foolproof.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Agreed with that and yes sorry my original comment didn’t include any congratulations. So congratulations on having a child!!

They will have no Idea why your wearing gloves or even care. On another note with that if they grow up with you wearing gloves all the time they won’t no a difference for a while and may wonder why your not wearing them. Times have totally changed also and gloves are somewhat of a normal thing now. You are no the only one wanting to wear them more often or actually doing it more. I wear them at home all the time now as well as family’s houses and friends when we can actually go and see them.
pond

Post by pond »

Thanks for your thoughts everyone. I wear them when i have a purpose, cleaning dishes. Other house cores. Renovation, cooking. Just not causally with the little one cause it has that sexual nature behind it.
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Congratulations on becoming a dad, truly one of the best things to happen in your life. Now, a bit of reality is setting in, the life you knew is now gone or will need to be modified. No need to worry, you can still have your kinky fun, but now must be a little more discreet at times. We had the same issue as the wife and I were and still are heavy into leather, gloves and boots but we figured it out and you will too. The truth is, just don’t make it weird. My wife will still wear leather outfits, thigh boots and gloves all the time around the little ones but not in inappropriate ways or outfits. I do as well but a bit more reserved. Once you are alone, then it is pretty much back to the old ways.
Globo
Occasional poster

Post by Globo »

I wasn't sure if it was better to open a new thread or reply to the previous ones. It might be interesting to read the comments of the same users years later, to know how habits have changed over the years, with older children.
My life is starting to get... busier than before, so some habits could or should change.
countrylatexglover wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:26 pm Agreed with that and yes sorry my original comment didn’t include any congratulations. So congratulations on having a child!!

They will have no Idea why your wearing gloves or even care. On another note with that if they grow up with you wearing gloves all the time they won’t no a difference for a while and may wonder why your not wearing them. Times have totally changed also and gloves are somewhat of a normal thing now. You are no the only one wanting to wear them more often or actually doing it more. I wear them at home all the time now as well as family’s houses and friends when we can actually go and see them.
I look into this old post, which can be an interesting starting point.

I don't know if times are really changed or not, but here we aren't talking about what society thinks, we are talking about families and children, your o my children. In my opinion, the question is much more delicate.

I consider the worst case scenario, so not just rubber gloves or winter gloves but tight leather gloves, fetish latex gloves, leather gloves and, by extension, also boots, leather and latex clothing, full latex bodysuits and other kinks we consider acceptable and perfectly legal in a public place. Strapons, plugs and other stuff directly related to sex obviously are excluded.
In this worst legal case, how will children grow up if in their family latex gloves and clothes are threated like common objects like socks and underpants? If it's strange that dad is without gloves, why shouldn't children think where THEIR gloves are?

"Why do mom and dad have gloves and I don't?"
"I want gloves like you! I want a latex catsuit like you!"

It's a mindblowing issue! How could it be handled? And everything could fall even further if at least one of the fetishes were shared with son, which could also be transmitted genetically.
pond

Post by pond »

Its has been over 2 years now since i opened this post. And well here is where i stand with it. For gloves, it is perfectly ok to wear for task, that may or may not need them but prefer to wear. Aka cooking, cleaning, garbage, gardening etc. but as for just randomly wearing them, cause of a sexual fetish. I dont think my kid needs to be introduced or exposed to that. In time they may or may not develop there own identity. So i do keep boxes of gloves out. Not my entire collection but ones for everyday use. When he isnt around or in bed, and i want to partake in some fun. Then i will wear gloves. Its no different then sex with your partner. Children dont need to be exposed to that. And cause the gloves can be associated with that, my wife and I treat it as so. We have latex suits, which stay in the bedroom, strapon in the bedroom, etc.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

our girl bugging her mommy that she wants gloves cause its cold sometime :D
how ironic since her mother (my wife,doh) NEVER wears gloves,to anywhere,even when its super cold (around 3-4C)
only once when we went to see some snow in the golan heights :D,short wrist mittens crap,meh...:|

anyhow back to topic - im crossdressing when house empty all to myself,wife doesnt know (obviously),but even if it was just me and our girl i would never think to wear infront of her,especially cause shes just a kid (3),and she will tell her mother ;)

same goes to the wife,when all 3 of us are in house i wouldnt ask the wife to wear (nor would she,mind you),our kid might accept her and ask away a million questions,but u cant just tell why and what...too confusing in this time of life.

so unless its gloves for household chores,just dont do it,too much damage might happen...
countrylatexglover
VIP

Kids will be kids. If you wear gloves about them all the time they could do the same. They could also do the opposite. They will develop their own self is it base off us as parents yes but they do turn into their own person also. Neither of my parents wore medical gloves for much of anything except mom in the garden. My dad work work gloves for something’s but not all projects.

I wear medical gloves like a second skin just something i know choose to do. I definitely pick my battles today. I don’t wear them around family as much any more but if ask do you still wear gloves? I say yes I do, just not around certain people or situations anymore, because of all the negative comments.

At work I wear them every day I’m in the office. It’s normal now for me to do this. They are even provided. Will a new job do this I don’t know but I do ask about it. Is it a deal breaker of course not but I ask anyway.

I think if you want to wear gloves just do it but if all you get out if it no matter what is sexual arousal then definitely not around kids. For some it’s not just sexual arousal and if that’s the case I don’t see an issue. When I was in high school someone (not me) started a fad of wearing gloves in school. Did I enjoy it yes I did was it always sexual nope it wasn’t. It was just fun being able to wear gloves in school. Even with short sleeve shirts and what not. Kids just wanted to wear the gloves, even some teachers did also.

Return to “Glove talk forum”