Gloved hands/fingers licking, sucking and smelling

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Latexglover01
Occasional poster

Gloved hands/fingers licking, sucking and smelling

Post by Latexglover01 »

Are there other people who like it and get sexually aroused when licking, sucking his/her partners (in my case female) gloved fingers, licking gloved hand palms and smelling gloved hands? The textured fingers and hand palm of household rubber gloves give for me an extra dimension 8D .
katertjekat
VIP

Re: Gloved hands/fingers licking, sucking and smelling

Post by katertjekat »

Absolutely! And my wife knows this very well. If she wants to control the moment on which I'm coming, she puts her gloved fingers in her pussy together with my cock to make them all wet. She then brings them to my mouth and knows it's just a matter of seconds before I massively cum. There's nothing more arousing then household rubber glove fingers glistening wet because of pussy juices, and then smelling and licking them.
She even did that yesterday evening while being on top of me, with a pair of well used and thus very squeaky red Korean unlined gloves we got from @meistrllapgoch

Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Sucking and smelling the gloves my wife wears for me definitely goes hand in hand with glove sex for us
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yep have done it and enjoy it. For me itโ€™s with medical gloves and wife knows it.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

katertjekat wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:13 pm Absolutely! And my wife knows this very well. If she wants to control the moment on which I'm coming, she puts her gloved fingers in her pussy together with my cock to make them all wet. She then brings them to my mouth and knows it's just a matter of seconds before I massively cum. There's nothing more arousing then household rubber glove fingers glistening wet because of pussy juices, and then smelling and licking them.
She even did that yesterday evening while being on top of me, with a pair of well used and thus very squeaky red Korean unlined gloves we got from @meistrllapgoch

Those red gloves look lovely. ๐Ÿ˜
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

My wife knows its not just the look and feel of her rubber gloves(mainly household) but its also the smell, she will constantly hold her gloved hand over my mouth during sex or whilst giving a handjob, its such a turn on.
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

Absolutely. I love sucking on gloves fingers and smelling them too. I get very hard every time I do and it always ends nicely for me
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

I received a rubber gloved handjob from my partner last night. I love the feel of the textured patterns of the gloves and when I begged her to put a gloved hand over my mouth and nose I instantly erupted ๐Ÿ˜ covering those tight pink rubber gloves in my cum. We always use gloves during sex and foreplay, may need to invest in a new pair soon!
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

ldvale89 wrote: โ†‘Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:12 pm I received a rubber gloved handjob from my partner last night. I love the feel of the textured patterns of the gloves and when I begged her to put a gloved hand over my mouth and nose I instantly erupted ๐Ÿ˜ covering those tight pink rubber gloves in my cum. We always use gloves during sex and foreplay, may need to invest in a new pair soon!
That sounds amazing. Rubber gloves up in your face is always so amazing
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

My wife tries to force her satin gloves fingers in my mouth but I always say not yet because that what makes me cum in an instant.

Return to โ€œGlove talk forumโ€