Where do people hide their gloves when they live with other people?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ac130monster
Newcomer

Where do people hide their gloves when they live with other people?

Post by ac130monster »

I recently ordered a box of diamond grip latex gloves which are honestly better than I was expecting them to be. My problem is I live with my parents and I don’t want them to randomly stumble across them if I’m not home and they’re looking for something in my room. I was gonna just shove them to the back of my underwear drawer like I did with my last box gloves except this box of diamond grips is humongous. It’s a box of 100 if anyone knows them. Anyway I just was wondering what other people have done with their gloves and I really want to avoid that awkward “why do you have these” conversation.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Where do people hide their gloves when they live with other people?

Post by Ceramic »

put it in a black nylon bag (or other colour,that doesnt reveal the content)
throw away the box,and put the bag inside some big carton with other things of urs,so its not suspicous and hardly anyone would wanna look.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Have kept mine in my night stand for years. I had many hiding spots over the years. Use to keep them in the back of the drawers. Also use to keep them in the bathroom hidden in a cup. As I have gotten older and with the virus being what it is I no longer have to hide them. I wear them everywhere these days even right in front of my parents now.

You might also want to come up with good answers and jokes about if they ever find them. I have done that and it helps. But my night stand was the best spot. Had only got caught three times and not really asked about it.
Zonexoo
Occasional poster

Post by Zonexoo »

If you have some kind of toolbox or place where you keep tools or anything like that, so if some one finds them they just think those are safety gloves to keep your hands clean.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

what he said ^^^ very good place to stash your gloves :)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I'd recommend you develop an interesting hobby that wouldn't raise eyebrows were you to have a box of gloves lying around. That way you can keep them in plain sight if you want and get more accustomed to other people just accepting that they're there as a bit of furniture (and you can learn a new skill!). Perhaps you suddenly have a penchant for science experiments with some fun chemicals? Delicate work with jewelry that one should avoid getting fingerprints on? Maybe you adopt some roadkill for taxidermy?

I have a friend at work who likes to paint Warhammer figures in his spare time, and he has a box of latex gloves at his place for that. Totally normal, right? But you never know what else he might use them for behind closed doors ;)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Jake wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:52 amBut you never know what else he might use them for behind closed doors ;)
Does he? Or do you imagine he might? ;)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Rommeltje wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:53 am
Jake wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:52 amBut you never know what else he might use them for behind closed doors ;)
Does he? Or do you imagine he might? ;)
I would be surprised if he *hasn't* tried a quick bash with them on at least once. I know he's got a collection of fleshlights (one of them was like £150?!) and similarly-themed gratification items, so he's certainly happy enough to experiment. :rolleyes:
czol

Post by czol »

I have 2 metal cabinets (you know - the trendy 'industrial design') in my room that can be locked and only I have the keys, obviously.
One has gloves on the top shelf and a GP-5 and M-61 gasmasks and a pair of Aigle Start ridingboots on the bottom one :D If I'd ever die before my parents do and they break down that cabinet, damn they'd be in for a surprise.

What about something like a small casket with a lock? If anyone asks, you can say it's for your savings.

p.s
Love that description, a 'quick bash' :lmao:
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
LeatherRebel75
Occasional poster

Post by LeatherRebel75 »

All of my favorite leather gloves are in a suitcase with the rest of the BDSM gear I carry to kink events or to my local dungeon. Then, I have a few pairs in my desk drawer for personal use, and the rest (which consist of mainly retired or damaged, or less favorite gloves) are in a plastic tool case under my bed.

I also have a couple of zipper cases full of nitrile exam gloves, mainly for use when lube is in play, like with butt stuff or sounding, which I enjoy.
Wear your kink with pride and visit my kinky merch store
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Leathe ... shop?asc=u

Return to “Glove talk forum”