Where do people hide their gloves when they live with other people?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jimmy094
Occasional poster

Re: Where do people hide their gloves when they live with other people?

Post by Jimmy094 »

When I lived with my parents I use to hide them in my cupboard in a footy bag which was stuffed with other empty footy bags.

When I got a gf we collected more boxes of gloves and put them under my bed and hid them with other storage boxes. We went away for a holiday one weekend and came home to fully cleaned carpet where the gloves had neatly been put back under the bed. Mum never said a word. (:o :rofl:
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I take it you know the old trick of taking the bottom draw out, put gloves in, then replace the draw? When I was a teenager I even did the trick of cutting a rectangular hole through the pages of a book. Not a lot of good when you have a large collection.😂🤣
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Why hide them gloves? they deserve sunlight and to be used!
just persuade your partner(s) to enjoy them as well :p
Jimmy094
Occasional poster

Post by Jimmy094 »

Yep! I use to the bottom draw trick a bit aswell Tronn! :lol: Genius idea with the book!!
They werent hidden for long ceramic :rofl: I'm super lucky the misso uses gloves regularly for fun activites and cleaning <3
Ericasoreass
Newcomer

Post by Ericasoreass »

I keep some in my back pack some in my purse and medical nitrile ones and in my back pack always have a tube of lube since I live with roommates but it's covid so no one thinks anything of it if they did see them
LatexRocker
Occasional poster

Post by LatexRocker »

I still live with my parents, and I still hide my fetish from everyone. Currently, I take all of my gloves out of their boxes (except the box my parents are aware of, which I have for typewriter maintenance and record cleaning) and put them in ziploc bags and remove the air. I then put these in a clear plastic bin that I covered the sides of inside with brown paper. I lay a few things on top, and the bin sits in the very back of my closet on a shelf with another bin in front of it. It has worked for the last 3 years (not that anyone is ever in my closet).

Now, as for my latex clothing, that's a more complicated situation. haha.
rubberglove69
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglove69 »

I wish I could have some gloves, but I can't find any way to get them. I hide my fetish from my family and everyone else, so if I randomly asked to buy a box of gloves one day they would find out. If I had some I'd probably hide them either in the top of my closet or under my bed. By the way, does anyone have any ideas of how I could get some gloves?
Thanks!
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

Mine are stored in bins, either under my bed or in the closet. I think they've been spotted in my closet since the gear has kinda overwhelmed my bins, but c'est la vie. Learning to just embrace it.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

I got my first pair of leather gloves in my early teen years and stored them in my top dresser drawer. From there all my subsequent pairs resided in the same drawer. My parents never snooped and I did all my own laundry so no need to hide them. When I started expanding my leather wardrobe, I just hung it up in my closet. My parents never knew of my leather fetish but my mom eventually found out and from there it is / was history as they say...
sermoneta20
Occasional poster

Post by sermoneta20 »

I'm a male but all my gloves are leather and are for women (especially the long ones). My fetish is extremely private so the gloves go inside a shoebox on the far side of my room. I still live with my parents so I want the gloves to be somewhere they're not likely to look, especially if I got caught with/wearing a pair or they came in to look for something else. I'll probably move them again soon so that they're under lock and key, just for peace of mind.

Return to “Glove talk forum”