Have you ever tried?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Have you ever tried?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Has anyone every tried latex or nitrile gloves and then finger cots on top? Almost like double gloves but a little different. Yes I know redundant lol but so is double gloving and some of us do that also.

If you have tried this before let us know how it was. If you haven’t tried doing this and decided to let us know how it is. I am curious if it adds a little fun or not.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Have you ever tried?

Post by Jake »

I did this very briefly in a moment of extreme mysophobia a couple of years ago because I didn't want to get my gloves dirty. I still have thoughts like that from time to time then try and snap out of it. It's a weird mentality to have where you're so acutely aware of germs that you don't want to contaminate the very thing you're wearing that's designed to protect you from them...
countrylatexglover
VIP

Hmm interesting Jake. I didn’t think about it that way. I was curious if it would add more arousal. I know double gloving does so I wondered how finger cots over gloves felt. Did it feel different at all?
Jake

Post by Jake »

Doesn't add anything for me personally. Sometimes I wear gloves purely for protection and not for pleasure, and the little finger cots don't have as much appeal to me. The ones I used to wear were extremely tight so on top of already well-fitting gloves it was actually quite painful after a while; the rolled bit at the end of them can be very restrictive!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Jake are you talking germ protection? Or protection from dirt and labor?
Jake

Post by Jake »

Bit of both really. Primarily sanitary protection when cleaning or working with chemicals. The need to wear them comes primarily from the acute awareness of contamination/germs; I shouldn't want to risk not wearing them for the one time I fall ill as a consequence. I'm no longer certain whether the fetish or the phobia (though I wouldn't call it a fully-fledged phobia) came first. I made another thread talking about this in more detail.

Living in a high-rise means there's not much exposure to dirt, although I do wear some sturdy rubber gloves for 'gardening' (if you can call treating a bit of soil in a few plant pots on the balcony gardening!).

Return to “Glove talk forum”