Different gloves Different feelings

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

JT4004
Regular poster

Different gloves Different feelings

Post by JT4004 »

When I wear different glove materials I feel different feelings. For example satin makes me feel very feminine and fancy while fetish latex makes me feel powerful and in control. Does anyone else have something like this?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Different gloves Different feelings

Post by Jake »

Never considered it on the merits you've outlined above, but I absolutely agree. I would also say the colour and length has a similar/equal effect.

Totally agree that satin makes me feel both feminine and fancy. I have three pairs of elbow length fetish latex gloves in different colours which give me different feelings when worn. The red and black ones make me feel powerful and 'manly' (whatever that means in the 21st century :P) whereas the yellow ones make me feel submissive. All wrist-length fetish gloves make me feel in control too, but only if my arms are exposed. If I had my full latex suit on, I'd feel submissive again, unless I didn't have the hood on! Argh, such different feelings.

Very interesting and thought-provoking topic!
sensualista
Occasional poster

Re: Different gloves Different feelings

Post by sensualista »

ooh interesting. I started a similar thread a while a go (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=26476), but I just realised that there were aspects I didn't consider back then.

I finally treated myself to a pair of almost shoulder length leather opera gloves, and they make me feel feminine and extremely sensual and also very badass/powerful.
household gloves, on the other hand, make me feel almost submissive? like I'm doing something forbidden and should be punished for wearing them. even more so when they have the colours I am most attracted to (pink, natural, yellow). at the same time, there's the aspect of feeling protected.

Return to “Glove talk forum”