How to tell

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Callum1
Newcomer

How to tell

Post by Callum1 »

Hi all, I’m really wanting to try bring gloves into
The bedroom with my partner. No one knows about my love for gloves and I guess I’m just a bit anxious about letting someone know and how she will take it. Any help tips and previous experiences greatly appreciated
NurseGlovesPov
Occasional poster

Re: How to tell

Post by NurseGlovesPov »

Honestly, with my SO I was very shy about it at first. She's studying to become a nurse so she's very much okay with it but depending on the person they might find it different. I found being willing to try what they like definitely helps, and not being forceful. If you're ever in the moment you could totally be like, "Hey, this might sound weird but I really like the feeling of gloves". But a key thing is that in relationships, even sexual ones, there's gonna be a bit of compromise. I think if you take a deep breath and just tell them, it'll work out! You've got this!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Try to set it up for ease of the situation. If your going to be meeting up for it tell them you want to try something that might be fun! Turn it into foreplay. When asked what is it just say it’s a surprise and when you meet up have a box of them or have them laying out to try.

Or be open about it as hard as that might be. Get started in the moment and just say hey let’s try these and pull them out once the moment has started the feelings you with being feeling they might be like ohh yeah.

Also be mindful that some people are hell bent against gloves and if that is the case you might have to accept that if you really like them. For some on here that is a make or break deal. I’m very thankful that mine is okay with it. The one before didn’t like wearing them but would try for me and sometimes would do it just to turn me on and I didn’t realize it. That one didn’t last lol other reasons though.
pond

Post by pond »

I found most females open to the idea. So don’t to scared but the few have found it weird. I have a very confident personality so it was always easy for me to introduce this into my relationship or just sex in general. But i found being confident with it helps ease the tension. Don’t play games though, be honest, no trick, she will appreciate that more.
Chinnutrunkz
WWGFA donor

Post by Chinnutrunkz »

Something similar with my wife as well. You can ease it into conversation, considering like foreplay. In my case i’ve told my wife that i would love for how good she looks when she dressed up, and then gloves amp that up to the next level like a catalyst.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Just be open and honest about it at early stage, there's nothing wrong with sexual fantasies, and quite honestly being turned on by your SO wearing rubber gloves is a very harmless kink. My wife made 0.0000 problems about it, and uses her collection of rubber gloves and boots 'to push all the right buttons' much to her own benefit :-)

If there's one piece of advice I can give you: NEVER trick someone into wearing gloves, under stupid pretexts such as: "for hygiene", "because it keeps your hands smooth", etc. Women have a very fine tuned detector for such bullshit 😆
wulfe
Occasional poster

Post by wulfe »

One method to bring it to her attention is to leave a pair of gloves on your bed or something. Inevitably she is going to find them and ask you why are they there. That's a good opportunity to admit your secret.

In my experience most girls are open to the idea, you never know she might like it just a much as you do, or open up to you about her own fetish.
glovesnap20
Regular poster

Post by glovesnap20 »

I agree with others that bringing the kink up early and honestly is best. Frame it as you sharing something meaningful: "Hey, this might sound a little strange, but it's something that matters a lot to me and would turn me on a lot. Would you mind occasionally incorporating gloves into sex?" The key, I think, is being receptive to how often "occasionally" is.

Neither my current girlfriend, nor my girlfriends in the past have had any objection to wearing gloves for me now and then. They just think that it's funny how much I know about different latex glove brands and how snobby I am choosing between them!
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

glovesnap20 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:17 pm I agree with others that bringing the kink up early and honestly is best. Frame it as you sharing something meaningful: "Hey, this might sound a little strange, but it's something that matters a lot to me and would turn me on a lot. Would you mind occasionally incorporating gloves into sex?" The key, I think, is being receptive to how often "occasionally" is.

Neither my current girlfriend, nor my girlfriends in the past have had any objection to wearing gloves for me now and then. They just think that it's funny how much I know about different latex glove brands and how snobby I am choosing between them!
Agreed. I waited until many years after we were married to ask her to wear gloves to bed and sorry I waited that long. "Umm ..... Sure ..." was all she said as she wore exam gloves for me. She told me she thought it was strange, but certainly not offensive nor harmful so why not? As she said "there are a lot weirder things you could be into - this one's pretty mild". Since then we have quickly migrated to the point where we both wear gloves every time while having sex. She doesn't have the fetish, but is happy to wear them for me.

Just make sure she knows you love HER and don't fixate on the gloves too much (especially early on). In my case, I was going to forego the gloves on several subsequent sessions but she suggested we wear gloves as she knows what it does for me.

Return to “Glove talk forum”