Favorite gloves and things to do while wearing them

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

rubberglove69
Occasional poster

Favorite gloves and things to do while wearing them

Post by rubberglove69 »

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to ask you guys what you favorite type of gloves are and your favorite thing to do while wearing them. :lol2:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Favorite gloves and things to do while wearing them

Post by countrylatexglover »

Medical gloves are my favorite Surgical, nitrile, latex. Just like to wear them in general for anything. Since covid I now use them anytime I go out in public to avoid touching anything as well what the obvious that the rest of us here use our gloves for.

I also wear knit gloves in the fall and spring or anytime my hands are cold, my circulation in my hands sucks lol.

I also enjoy wearing cotton gloves on occasion.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

lol favorite..i got plenty :p
but i like to wear diffrent everyday when i get the chance (wife away)
put on a pair of gloves (opera and longer only),one of her gowns (and she has plenty,thanks to me),my pleaser electra thigh high boots and do house chores\browse the forum :)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Sorry didn’t really say what I like about them. Just love the secure feeling of the gloves wrapped around my hands and the protection i get from them. Knowing what I touch isn’t directly on my hands. Though I don’t mind getting dirty either believe it or not lol. Also love when I put on xs medical gloves how my nails have to properly line the gloves so you can almost see them perfectly. This also makes double gloving with small gloves easier.
Sometimes I’m able to wear them for so long my hands start to feel tired in them because of how long they have been in them, yes I do let my hands breathe also. Currently even wearing green nitrile gloves at the office today.

Return to “Glove talk forum”