Difference in feel of bio gel surgeons gloves and fetish transparent latex.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Difference in feel of bio gel surgeons gloves and fetish transparent latex.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Can anyone describe to me the difference in feeling between clear fetish latex and bio gel surgical gloves? I love the look right now of her nails and skin shining through the gloves so I was thinking about ordering some fetish latex transparent gloves. Wasn’t sure if they were worth getting though. Love the feel of biofuels and her hands almost can be see right through, love this. Just wondering if fetish latex is worth it also looking for a cheaper pair maybe 30 to 40 US dollars. About wrist length or close.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Difference in feel of bio gel surgeons gloves and fetish transparent latex.

Post by Jake »

Biogels will have a faint dotted grip all the way over the hand and the wrist will be smooth. With fetish latex you'll have a smooth glove all over. Biogels are also magnificently chlorinated and I would say are just as thick as your average fetish gloves. I can fit a 5.5 Biogel (being a 6.5) and still have dexterity. The wrists are tight, as they ought to be given their purpose, so you'll get a really comfortable fit. They're also stretchier than fetish gloves, which is a bonus if you want tight gloves but don't want the risk of them snapping.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Thank you for the info there. Probably won’t spend any money on the fetish ones for now then. Just always searching for transparent or almost clear ones. Really like seeing her nails and skin shine right through them when they are wet. I know fetish latex can be clear and that is the reason I wanted them. If you have any better suggestions for the thinnest and clearest biogels let me know always looking for some of those.
supernova
WWGFA donor

Post by supernova »

Biogel Surgeons gloves are smooth latex, with some sort of coating biogel manufactures them with to make them be worn easier, they also make many other varieties made from latex, and other materials with textures of different roughness. the surgeons ones are the best imo for just general wearing as they dont fatigue hands or anything if the size is right.

Return to “Glove talk forum”